weirdness when turning off forms

Hi! Sometimes when I detoggle my forms to do human stuff I get stuck with the bar greyed out and have to mash it a couple times. Does anyone know why? That split second delay can kill me sometimes and it is frustrating. I am using this bind from the MF'ing warshade binds: /bind alt+q "powexectoggleoff Dark Nova$$powexectoggleoff Black Dwarf$$gototray 1$$bind shift+lbutton powexecname shadow step"

All it's supposed to is toggle off whatever form i am in and rebind my teleport to shadow step (because the dwarf one is named differently and why cant they be named the same thing?!)

You might want to draw inspiration from my keybind setup (go to the third post with the keyboard image in it) that uses a "fall through" system for powers activations to solve your problem.  The beauty of this arrangement is that it doesn't use any kind of tray rotations and only needs a single dedicated tray (in my case, the 1 tray) for form powers (Nova 1-4, Dwarf 5-9 slots, and Dwarf Step fitting into the 10 slot).  This configuration allows me to move my powers around in the trays without needing to completely rewrite my bind file every time I make a change.

t "powexectoggleoff Black Dwarf$$powexectoggleon Dark Nova"
g "powexectoggleoff Dark Nova$$powexectoggleoff Black Dwarf"
b "powexectoggleoff Dark Nova$$powexectoggleon Black Dwarf"
1 "powexectray 1 2"
2 "powexectray 2 2"
3 "powexectray 3 2$$powexectray 5 1$$powexectray 1 1"
4 "powexectray 4 2$$powexectray 6 1$$powexectray 2 1"
5 "powexectray 5 2$$powexectray 7 1$$powexectray 3 1"
6 "powexectray 6 2$$powexectray 8 1$$powexectray 4 1"
7 "powexectray 7 2$$powexectray 9 1"
8 "powexectray 8 2"
9 "powexectray 9 2"
0 "powexectray 10 2"
right "powexecname Shadow Step$$powexecname Black Dwarf Step"
shift+right "powexecname Shadow Slip"
down "powexecname Shadow Recall"
shift+left "powexecname Nebulous Form"
lshift+lbutton "powexecname Shadow Step$$powexecname Black Dwarf Step"

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

Desynch can produce all kinds of weird timing behaviors that won't make a lot of sense to humans (let alone gamers).  Safer to not rely on perfect synchronization at all times, I'm thinking.

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

The problem is entirely latency between communicating with the server and forms not queueing. Trays will swap as they don't need to communicate, so if you were trying to swap while another power is going and you're initiating during the call to or from the server for the last power, it won't work. It takes a long time of playing, but you'll eventually get used to it and be able to time when to change powers since it's usually only a 0.22 second delay between the server and power activation. You could also give it a delay in an external macro (like autohotkey) if you wanted.