Muscles.... for girls!

Well, I get the massive amount of work argument.  That's legit enough.  Still, I think it's pretty sad.  I've got nothing against Gal Gadot.  She's a beautiful woman and a great actor.  But I want my super-amazon to look like a ripped MMA fighter, not a fashion model.

An easier way to accommodate the idea (possibly- I'm no programmer/coder) is simply reworking the female face/head choices to work on the male muscle bodies.  Yeah, I know- no boobs.  But not all women have huge breasts and maybe the additional muscle mass and loss of fat tissue would reduce what's there.  You can sometimes see this effect in Real-life, female bodybuilders. 

Just shooting an idea out there.

As a fan of tomboys, I would love to see more androgynous options (for both male and female). Although for me the biggest thing is an issue with the model itself; as was stated before, female characters can only look obviously curvy and busty. Nothing wrong with that of course, but I'd love to be able to make more androgynous characters--using a male body doesn't really work well either for the same issue, just being too masculine instead.

But I imagine it'd be quite the task to allow more model changing options..

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tugzug said:

As a fan of tomboys, I would love to see more androgynous options (for both male and female). Although for me the biggest thing is an issue with the model itself; as was stated before, female characters can only look obviously curvy and busty. Nothing wrong with that of course, but I'd love to be able to make more androgynous characters--using a male body doesn't really work well either for the same issue, just being too masculine instead.

But I imagine it'd be quite the task to allow more model changing options..

spacer.png

• Haha 1

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.