SCORE vs. Homecoming?

There is no "score" team, it's just Leo.

More than one person worked on SCoRE. Leandro is the only current public facing member of that team (to my knowledge). I wouldn't be surprised if the other developers never come forward due to the amount of backlash leandro faced when the dam busted.

Prototelis, you are 100% correct. Leo put himself in the line of fire and took the backlash/threats to protect all the others who helped him. If it weren't for his (and the others) hard work we wouldn't be here right now. His entire purpose was to work in quiet (to avoid legal problems) to present a fully working legit game to EVERYONE. The person who outed his secrecy was not only wrong, but stated all kinds of inaccuracies. Leo is an adviser on Homecoming and lending his genius skills to fixing problems and help where he can. He is a hero to me, and I will always be grateful to him for bringing the game back.

1hDbVBW.jpg?1

9VZNXql.png

y0Y5yFQ.png Forever grateful to be back in my city!

Prototelis, you are 100% correct. Leo put himself in the line of fire and took the backlash/threats to protect all the others who helped him. If it weren't for his (and the others) hard work we wouldn't be here right now. His entire purpose was to work in quiet (to avoid legal problems) to present a fully working legit game to EVERYONE. The person who outed his secrecy was not only wrong, but stated all kinds of inaccuracies. Leo is an adviser on Homecoming and lending his genius skills to fixing problems and help where he can. He is a hero to me, and I will always be grateful to him for bringing the game back.

1hDbVBW.jpg?1

9VZNXql.png

This is so true, is beautiful