Been a Few Months - Any Balance Changes/Power Fixes?

Pherdnut

You can scroll through these recent notes here that have pertinent information to MMs either through straight changes to the AT or from the inclusion of new secondary and power pool.

Aslo not sure in which it is, but people can pass through MM pets now like the MM himself does

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/17195-patch-notes-for-march-31st-2020-issue-26-page-5/

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/14458-patch-notes-for-january-23rd-2020-issue-26-page-4/

Edited by Seigmoraig

No real power changes, but big changes to the AI for ranged pets.

They are far more tethered to a spot if you give them a GoTo command, and more closely tethered to the mastermind if they are on Follow... basically, the "chasedown" of mobs on their aggro list only has them going out to about the edge of Supremacy so you don't get nearly as much henchman scatter.

Edit: oh, and part of that change is also that they will still use melee attacks, but not make a move in order to use them. So they will punch someone if the opponent comes into range, but you don't have the Medic running forward to smack a Warwulf in the fangs with their emergency aid kit and yell "Bad doggie! Bad doggie! Stop eating my leg! Bad Do-aaaaaah!!!!!"

Edited by Coyote

We have access to a new power set for MM’s also now.  Electrical Affinity.  It’s a +Res/+END set with heals and Absorb shields and it has a mechanic to assist you in -END your foes.  It works pretty well with some primaries, less so with others.  Long thread here in MM forums with lots of discussion and builds for your review.

Nobody mentioned the Tanker changes?  They got their damage buffed and AoE increased to 16 targets.  They lost Bruising in the process, but that's no big deal, as it wasn't all that significant.  That's all off the top of my head -- someone will correct me, I'm sure.

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer