Incarnate - Control Radial Embodiment - Questions RE Damaging Auras and PBAOEs?

Does anyone know if the proc for fear/immobilize/stun (lists at 70% in Pines, states applies to 'most attacks') applies to damaging auras and AOEs?  Im toying around with a Spines/Bio Brute, which implies two damaging auras and numerous further AOE damaging effects, but was wondering if anyone had tested it out before I started throwing incarnate materials at it.

Great Justice - Invuln/Energy Melee Tank

Ann Atomic - Radiation/Super Strength Tank

Elecutrix - Electric Blast/Super Reflexes Sentinel

Ramayael - Titan Weapons/Bio Scrapper

C'len - Spines/Bio Brute

I'm not at home so I can't check, but I know it works in my Fire Cages for sure on my fire/kin. Remind me and next time I get on (unsure when) I can test and see if it works just off of Hot Feet. Theoretically, if it works on Hot Feet, it'll work on Quills/Blazing Aura.

@FaintPsycho

Thank you for checking.

The interface slot debuffs do apply with PBOAE toggles and carry the same language, so Im anticipating that this will as well.

C'len - Spines/Bio Brute

Actually I suspect it won't work in the damage toggles. I have the Reactive Core Radial, and it doesn't do the damage on my elec/spine tanker which has 2 damage auras. It does work on AOE click attacks just fine though, so throw spines or spine burst will kick off the DoT just fine.

As I recall from the days of live COH, they actually stopped interface from putting the DoT on the damage auras because it was letting them do utterly stupid damage. Each tick had the chance to do he DoT and it happened so much things just melted. I remember having this effect on my elec/elec tanker back then. I was able to solo a rikti pylon because the effect was so broken.

Actually I suspect it won't work in the damage toggles. I have the Reactive Core Radial, and it doesn't do the damage on my elec/spine tanker which has 2 damage auras. It does work on AOE click attacks just fine though, so throw spines or spine burst will kick off the DoT just fine.

As I recall from the days of live COH, they actually stopped interface from putting the DoT on the damage auras because it was letting them do utterly stupid damage. Each tick had the chance to do he DoT and it happened so much things just melted. I remember having this effect on my elec/elec tanker back then. I was able to solo a rikti pylon because the effect was so broken.

So it may apply the debuffs but not the dots with the damage auras?  I dont have my intercace slot past tier 1, so all it does ATM is a debuff - the graphic for which I am seeing on foes, from the toggle-dots.  Ill probably get the damaging proc soon, and Ill let you know what Im seeing.

C'len - Spines/Bio Brute

• 4 months later

I'd also like to know this and I too am guessing that aura won't get the proc chances.       While were at it I'd also like to know if the toggles proc chance gets passed on to summons and psuedo pets etc?   

Posting here so I'll any replies that might eventually turn up....