Base Directory?

WhiteNightingale

I'm sure many of you by now have expanded our available zones with restaurants, malls, movie theatres, and such. Please share them with the rest of the RP community!

For those not in the know: You set your base's code with /sgpasscode, write that down.

So, please share your base codes!

AE ARCS:

Most Dangerous Game (ongoing): 16058, 16059, 16060, 4363, 15230, 22386, 23645 * The God Machine (finished): 26365 * Family Reunion (finished): 18920 * Remnants (finished): 5405, 5408, 5411, 5597 * Ball and Chain (finished): 33690 * The Scroll of the Spirit Dragon (finished): 37070 * Prime Real Estate (finished):  43979 * Lord of War (finished):  49034 * Euthanatos (ongoing): 41945, 54307, 54312, 50727

used that... it returned the code with a dash and 4-digit number on the end. i tried it, and you have to include the number for it to work. (scrapperlock-1397)

my own base isnt done yet. I only use one corridor so far, which is the entryway/medical, teleports, and workshop/power. and a bit in the middle with a meeting room, and door to rest of the base. its a pragmatic design right now, for maximum utility. not figured out how to get sky yet... and the decor has barely started. but hey, working teleports!

When I get back in the game, I'll get my base code and post it here. Takamoto Industries will be having an open-house/recruitment drive.

If you have any talent for base building, especially if you have any ideas to make a good lab/office combo that's still functional as a hero base (workbenches, storage, teleports to at least the key hero areas + Pocket D), then depending on whether you're interested in actually joining or not, I'll either temporarily hire you (contract work, unfortunately since I've been running with a double XP rate I don't have inf so either we'd have to do a Lucifer Morningstar style 'favor for favor' deal or you'd have to work for free/if you're interested in joining then for a place in the company/SG), we get $#!+ done, and if you're not officially joining then I kick you from the SG; otherwise anyone interested in joining has a fair shot, I just need the help because I suck at base design  :P :-[

EDIT: The passcode for the corporate HQ of Takamoto Industries, and the base of operations of the Takamoto security force led by Girl Gadgeteer, is TAKAMOTOIND-3484

Also, if you are interested in either joining the group for real (see the recruitment thread for more info about the group) or just helping with my base problem, email or /t me ingame at Girl Gadgeteer or @OmegaX123, or DM me here.

• 2 weeks later

(((Holy necropost, looks like people forgot about this thread!))

*Ahem* Attention everyone! My name is DJ Chronos, and I would like to invite one and all to the hottest new nightspot in (or out of) Paragon City, Club Valhalla!

I've jacked into the city's base teleport system, so you can access the club from any base access location via the passcode "VALHALLA-4422".* Just a note for the time being, Club Valhalla is still under construction, so while we are open for business, be aware that what you see may not be the final state of the club. WE ARE OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS, as well, so if you see something we've done wrong, or haven't done that you'd like to see, drop a message in the suggestion box† and we'll be happy to take any and all suggestions under consideration.

There are only two rules: First is that the club is a neutral environment, so if you see any 'hated enemies' or 'bitter rivals' having a good time, DO NOT spoil it! And second, PARTY ON, and have a Super time!

*((I'll edit that later if I misremembered the numeric code, if you try to visit before I get a chance then please let me know if there's any error in the passcode.))

†((By which I mean DM me, or comment in the "COMING SOON: A NEW NIGHTSPOT IN PARAGON!" thread.))

Talos Keys Lounge - passcode "Lounge-1871"

A restaurant/bar perfect for a classy get-together.

4w7YQgm.jpg

VSYwMFF.jpg

Talos Keys Boardwalk - An SG base made for the public RP community to use! It features a classy restaurant and additional attractions, ICly located in Talos Island.

Check it out and use it for your RP needs at SG base passcode "Lounge-1871"