Does Active Defense still get enhanced with Hami-Os

leeowensoas

Title=thread. Slotting Cytoskeletons appears to enhance DDR in Mids but I don't have a 50 shield to test in game. Don't wanna drop the inf if it doesn't work and have to respec out the extra slot. Also the DDR does still stack from a second casting, right?

18 hours ago, leeowensoas said:

Title=thread. Slotting Cytoskeletons appears to enhance DDR in Mids but I don't have a 50 shield to test in game. Don't wanna drop the inf if it doesn't work and have to respec out the extra slot. Also the DDR does still stack from a second casting, right?

That was nerfed on live way before we went dark, and yes we took advantage of that for a long time until the nerf. Unless Homecoming re-enabled it then that is no longer the case

Edited by hejtmane

FlashBack to old days: Pinnacle

Langar Thurs-Katana/SR 50; Hejtmane-DM/DA 50

Rogue Spear-Spines/DA 50; Hypnosis-Ill/Rad 50

Sir Thomas Theroux-DM/SR 50; Melted Copper-Fire/Shield 50; Byzantine Warrior-DB/ELA 50; Blade Tempo-50 DB/EA

20 hours ago, leeowensoas said:

but I don't have a 50 shield to test in game

So why not try it on the Beta servers, where you can instantly boost a char to 50 and equip it for free?  Check out the Beta forums for instructions.

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

Okay, I thought I remembered it finally getting fixed on live way back when. Dang so for DDR on Shields does everyone just take Ageless Radial? I usually like Rebirth on characters without a heal, am I gonna have to take the dreaded Aid Self instead?

37 minutes ago, leeowensoas said:

Okay, I thought I remembered it finally getting fixed on live way back when. Dang so for DDR on Shields does everyone just take Ageless Radial? I usually like Rebirth on characters without a heal, am I gonna have to take the dreaded Aid Self instead?

I used aidself back on my fire/sd on live before incarnates and remember grant cover gives you ddr

Sir Thomas Theroux-DM/SR 50; Melted Copper-Fire/Shield 50; Byzantine Warrior-DB/ELA 50; Blade Tempo-50 DB/EA

13 hours ago, Lex Talion said:

Active Defense stacks.

Yes active defense stacks but on live we where hitting  90+% ddr resistance with Cytoskeletons because the way hami-o's worked they buffed both parts they eventually nerfed that on shields.  Yes I abused the hell out of it on live that is why Cyto's where so expensive on live for a period of time and then the patch  price tanked and they became worthless

Edited by hejtmane