Request for Changes to P2W Travel Powers

I have a request for a couple of changes with some of the P2W powers. On "paper" it would seem fairly easy, though the actual coding might be anything but.  I have a character that is an Elven Ranger Archer that I would like to use the Flying Carpet rather than Flight/Sorcery Flight for thematic effect. What I was wondering is if a few lines of code could be added to check if you had Flight/Sorcery Flight and if you did, could the Flying Carpet use those values in terms of speed (including possibly Afterburner) and also not turn off all your other active powers as well.
I would love to be able to fly on my carpet and fire my bow down on my enemies. I realize that there might be a problem with some animations of powers though. At the very least, I would like to be able to fly around and keep my defenses and personal only powers. Maybe use the same line of code from Personal Force Field that would not let you attack, but all your other powers work.
Hopefully, the same could be done with other P2W powers like the Flying Disk/Void Skiff and Rocket Board. I would also love to see the Panther/Coyote Travel powers check to see if you had Super Speed and if so, you could use the value of that power but keep the "Skin"/appearance of the Panther/Coyote without your powers shutting off. The Panther/Coyote look might be especially problematic to make combat powers work visually without looking completely ridiculous or even breaking parts of the game. But again the Personal Force Field code to let just your defensive and self only powers work should be a good solution.
One other complication I thought of in changing the code would be the fact that these P2W powers can be purchased and used at Level 1... If a character is doing content when they are exemplared down to a level where they did no own those travel powers a line might need to be added so the P2W powers would simply work as they do now and not allow for any powers to work when using them.

I would like to see a version of the Ninja/Beast that's just straight up normal running quickly (Athletic Stance?) without the crouching. I wonder how feasible that is.

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

Yeah, I realize and even mentioned in my post that the animations could be extremely difficult and might not be practical. But as a consolation being able to move around on a Flying Carpet/ Void Skiff/Flying Disk. Panther/Coyote travel powers without my defenses turning off would be nice. Any chance a line to see if you had Flight or Super Speed available that you could use those statistics  and not have your defenses turn of? Maybe using the same line of code from Personal Force Field? At least then people could have those Animations/Skins for the fun of it and not get instantly killed when a group of mobs sees them and starts blasting. Hopefully, this might be possible.

On 5/21/2020 at 7:55 AM, Herotu said:

I would like to see a version of the Ninja/Beast that's just straight up normal running quickly (Athletic Stance?) without the crouching. I wonder how feasible that is.

Sprint...

Super speed...

Granted.

29 minutes ago, SwitchFade said:

Sprint...

Super speed...

Granted.

They are additive with the ninja/beast run speed and jump amount, 

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

43 minutes ago, Herotu said:

They are additive with the ninja/beast run speed and jump amount, 

Not quite understanding what you're saying, sorry.

Sprint is additive, SS is not, with ninja run.

You asked for a fast run without the animation, that's sprint and SS.