Help Water / Energy Aura build

madatlis16

Welcome to Sentinels, I hope you enjoy your stay.  

Builds in and of themselves are largely worthless concepts without knowing specifics from the user.  Sharing them without context or thought can sometimes be more harmful than helpful.  

Water/Energy is a great combo because both power sets are individually wonderful.  Water Blast's greatest strength is its area damage.  It is a bit weak on single targets, but it can manage.  Just don't have high expectations on obliterating the highest challenges with the default kit.  Energy Aura is a mixed mitigation set that leans heavily on typed defense.  One thing I love about defense sets is that they can run perfectly well with low slotting investment.  They can also be great on full (all 6) slots.  This is due to great IO sets like Red Fortune, Luck of the Gambler, and Reactive Defenses.  

So often when folks are new to playing Sentinels, and looking for builds, I'll just suggest take the powers as you go.  That's probably not what you want to hear, but you should explore the sets on their own merits.  Sentinels have interaction with powers like Aqua Bolt and Hydro Blast.  So I highly recommend you experience that for yourself vs someone telling you "what's best".  What is best in this game is not universal.  Primaries and secondaries can sometimes behave differently in various combinations.  Keep that in mind as I will share with you what powers you could potentially skip, if you so chose.  

In Energy Aura, you could potentially skip Overload which is the final power.  Overload will grant you soft-capped defense to almost all of the typed defenses (i.e., Smashing and Lethal) for its duration.  It can do that just within that single power.  It also has a substantial endurance recovery benefit, a max hit point benefit, and defense debuff resistance.  Energy Aura can built to soft-cap all of those types without Overload.  Energy Aura has more than one endurance recovery related effect.  So really Overload comes down to a HP increase which you don't need and DDR which is useful though not worth the power pick.  If you're still new and you have a slim budget, then consider taking Overload to fill the gaps until you can drop it completely.  Some folks skip Power Drain too as it is an endurance solution that you may not need.  I tend to always take it though so YMMV.  So that's 2 powers you could potentially skip. 

In Water Blast, you can potentially skip Aqua Bolt.  While you're still leveling up the character, or running non-min/max IO sets, then Aqua Bolt still can benefit your build.  Aqua Bolt brings with it Offensive Opportunity which includes the side benefit of a minor damage boost for 15 seconds.  This benefit will drop off the more you pile on other +damage modifiers.  It may still be beneficial to your end build.  So while Aqua Bolt is skippable since its general damage is the weakest out of your options, it can still provide some conditional value.  Water Burst or Whirlpool could potentially be skipped.  I wouldn't drop either while leveling up, but you may find you don't care for how Whirlpool functions.  If that's your preference, then I can see skipping it.  Steam Spray is actually far better than it sounds on paper.  I used to recommend skipping it since it is a cone, and some folks hate cones.  I won't do that going forward.  Steam Spray is well worth taking since it is both high damage and it breaks the mold for how Sentinel target caps function in cones.  Do consider taking everything else.  

Slotting.  

Prioritize slots for your attacks.  Sentinels, regardless of their reputation, are a damage AT.  They're not tanks, off tanks, or supports.  I don't suggest you try to build like one and instead just stick to the strengths of the AT.  

Energy Aura doesn't really need heavy investment into its toggles and passives.  You can even potentially get away with just 2 overall slots in powers like Energy and Power Drain (if taken).  The toggles can be fine on 3 to 4 total slots.  I'd recommend a regular endurance reduction SO or common IO plus generic +defense/resistance in their appropriate powers.  Entropy Shield cannot take any sets and it doesn't need any additional slots.  Just put a regular endurance reduction there and call it a day.  

You could take all 8 attacks, fully slot them at 6 each, then the 7 core EA powers and slot them between 3-4, and still have around 15-18 slots left to play with.  You'd have 8 additional powers left over to do whatever you wanted.  

General goal though should be to soft-cap (or get very near it) most, if not all, of the primary types of damage.  You get there by filling in with powers like Weave (Fighting Pool), Maneuvers (Leadership), Combat Jumping (Leaping), Hover (Flight), Stealth (Concealment), and/or Link Minds (Psychic Mastery).  You can't take all of those, but using those powers to fill in gaps is how you do it.  Then there are the 3% to all defense IOs from the Steadfast and Gladiator's Armor sets.  The rest of the recipe is pure personal preference.  There are a lot of ways to solve this problem.  I have my own ways of going about it, but I've seen equally valid approaches to a competent build.  

Defense, and getting it high enough, is one of your first priorities.  Next up, I'd say you want to get some recharge to make Energize as near permanent as you can.  Its a big endurance cost discount AND it will boost your regeneration rate.  You can improve it via slotting it heavier OR pushing more global recharge.  Energy Aura is excellent for this since Entropy Shield can get you 20% global recharge right in the set, and eventually you can stack all 5 Luck of the Gambler +recharge pieces.  

Final issue to solve is damage.  You can enhance the powers through full sets if you like, and that is the simplest way to go about it.  Water Blast also has a lot effects in each power which can present unique IO opportunities like damage procs.  I find that Sentinel Water Blast AoE damage is pretty good on its own.  I don't generally put a lot of procs in my AoEs (some are fine though).  I do like to heavily proc powers like Hydro Blast, Dehydrate, and Water Jet if I can manage it.  Since Energy Aura can cover your defense and recharge this becomes a pretty attractive option.  

Anyway, if you've read all of this, hopefully you understand why dumping a build isn't that easy.  There are a lot of considerations that can go into a build, and what is good or not is a personal decision.  Maybe you don't care about min/maxing the single target damage.  Maybe you do.  Or maybe you're just looking for a power combo that works well together.  Well, Water/EA does work well together, and it isn't that easy to break it.  It can be potentially tough to optimize it, but almost anything you do with it should work for 90% of the game.  

• Like 3

Awesome, that is some nice insight. I appreciate the thoughtfulness of the post. I will say one thing I have always liked was AoE dmg.. I was never really into the single target. I am glad to hear that water has some AoE potential

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, madatlis16 said:

Awesome, that is some nice insight. I appreciate the thoughtfulness of the post. I will say one thing I have always liked was AoE dmg.. I was never really into the single target. I am glad to hear that water has some AoE potential

No problem.  

If you decide you want to go all-in on AoE and keep all the Water Blast AoE's, then consider looking into some of the Sentinel Epic/Patron pools that open up at level 35.  There are several that include an AoE immobilize like what you find from Controller primaries.  Whirlpool is a ground targeted AoE with a slow component and constant damage.  It works like powers such as Ice Storm, or Rain of Fire.  So enemies tend to try and run out of it and that is the major reason why some folks don't like it.  I have absolutely no issue with it personally, but my character running Water Blast also stuns frequently making their ability to escape difficult.  You could still pair Whirlpool with an AoE immobilize and force most enemies to just sit there and take it.  

So there are a lot of ways to approach the gameplay effects from Water Blast.  Have fun with the ride to 50, and feel free to ask questions either on this sub or direct message.  

• 2 weeks later
On 5/24/2020 at 9:54 AM, oldskool said:

Prioritize slots for your attacks.  Sentinels, regardless of their reputation, are a damage AT.  They're not tanks, off tanks, or supports.  I don't suggest you try to build like one and instead just stick to the strengths of the AT.  

This is good advice regardless of AT or powerset.  

You will burn more endurance attacking many times during a fight than will EVER be consumed by your toggles over the duration of that fight. 

My rule of thumb is:

• Get your bread-and-butter powers up to (around) 4 slots each.  Depending on AT that might be only 3 powers, or that might be 5 powers.  Really depends what is your bread-and-butter. 
    • For my Fire/Fire/Fire sentinel, it was Flares (Which I later respec'd out of, Fire Blast, Fire Ball, and Blaze)
    • For my MM's it's the Pet Powers, and a FEW supporting powers in secondary
    • For my Mind Controller, it's Mezmerize, Dominate, Confuse, Levitate.
    • etc
  • Once the bread-and-butters are decently slotted, then start alternating 1 slot to a secondary, and 1 slot to a primary, OR, 1 slot to a pool power, and 1 slot to a primary, to gradually build up a little bit of depth.
  • When you hit the 30's and start getting 3 slots per level, and more levels that are slots vs powers, that's when you really start to backfill.

22 minutes ago, madatlis16 said:

So for Epic power pools.. I was looking at Fire / Electric or Psi any thoughts? I am going the AoE route and by the way it is fun to play : ) just hit 41 the other day.

Epic Pools are a wierd mixed bag on Sentinels.  So far I very much like them.  But they have a different assortment of options than most other epic pools.

I am a slave to character concept, so for my Fire/Fire sentinel, I could only take Fire epic pool.  But it fits him. I'd really WANTED a sentinel on live but they didnt' exist. So on live, he was a corruptor.  Using the Fire epic pool gives him a decent melee attack, and Fire Cages and Warmth, which he'd had in his prior incaration as a corruptor. (pretty sure on the cages anyway....)

Psi epic for Sentinels:

• Mass Hyp is situational; better for soloing / bypassing trash than for groups.
  • Mind Probe is a solid strong melee attack.
  • Dominate is an excellent hold, and Quite popular for Proc-Slotting.
  • Psychic Shock Waive, I'm guessing is probably a weaker version of the Psi Assault T9 power, but it's very nice.  Fast recharging, Fast animating, very strong -Recharge, decent Stun effect.
  • Link Minds is not quite the Fortunata Mind Link, but, it's STILL a very nice gift of +Defense to yourself and to your entire team. 
  • Thanks 1

First time I have done a build.. but I was trying to go for regen and recharge.. any pointers would be nice.. I was also going for a cheap build and will work towards final build.

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Science Sentinel
Primary Power Set: Water Blast
Secondary Power Set: Energy Aura
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Fire Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Hydro Blast

• (A) Decimation - Accuracy/Damage
  • (9) Decimation - Damage/Endurance
  • (11) Decimation - Damage/Recharge
  • (11) Decimation - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge
  • (17) Decimation - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge

Level 1: Kinetic Shield

• (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed
  • (39) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
  • (39) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Recharge
  • (39) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance

Level 2: Water Burst

• (A) Positron's Blast - Accuracy/Damage
  • (3) Positron's Blast - Damage/Endurance
  • (5) Positron's Blast - Damage/Recharge
  • (5) Positron's Blast - Damage/Range
  • (9) Positron's Blast - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance

Level 4: Kinetic Dampening

• (A) Titanium Coating - Resistance
  • (42) Titanium Coating - Resistance/Endurance
  • (42) Titanium Coating - Resistance/Recharge
  • (42) Titanium Coating - Resistance/Endurance/Recharge

Level 6: Power Shield

• (7) Shield Wall - +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All)
  • (7) Luck of the Gambler - Defense

Level 8: Hover

• (A) Blessing of the Zephyr - Run Speed, Jump, Flight Speed, Range
  • (34) Blessing of the Zephyr - Run Speed, Jump, Flight Speed, Range/Endurance

Level 10: Energize

• (A) Numina's Convalesence - Heal
  • (36) Numina's Convalesence - Heal/Recharge
  • (37) Numina's Convalesence - Heal/Endurance/Recharge
  • (40) Numina's Convalesence - Endurance/Recharge

Level 12: Whirlpool

• (A) Overwhelming Force - Accuracy/Damage
  • (13) Overwhelming Force - Endurance/Recharge
  • (13) Overwhelming Force - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (15) Overwhelming Force - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (17) Overwhelming Force - Damage/Endurance/Recharge

Level 14: Fly

• (A) Blessing of the Zephyr - Run Speed, Jump, Flight Speed, Range/Endurance
  • (15) Blessing of the Zephyr - Run Speed, Jump, Flight Speed, Range

Level 16: Entropy Shield

• (A) Endurance Reduction IO

Level 18: Water Jet

• (19) Decimation - Damage/Endurance
  • (19) Decimation - Damage/Recharge
  • (21) Decimation - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge
  • (21) Decimation - Chance of Build Up

Level 20: Power Armor

• (A) Unbreakable Guard - +Max HP
  • (23) Aegis - Resistance
  • (25) Aegis - Resistance/Endurance
  • (31) Aegis - Resistance/Recharge
  • (45) Aegis - Resistance/Endurance/Recharge
  • (45) Aegis - Psionic/Status Resistance

Level 22: Hasten

• (A) Recharge Reduction IO
  • (23) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 24: Tidal Forces

• (A) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff
  • (25) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff/Recharge
  • (43) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff/Recharge/Endurance
  • (43) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Recharge/Endurance
  • (43) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff/Endurance
  • (45) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Chance for Build Up

Level 26: Steam Spray

• (A) Opportunity Strikes - Accuracy/Damage
  • (27) Opportunity Strikes - Damage/RechargeTime
  • (27) Opportunity Strikes - Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime
  • (29) Opportunity Strikes - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (29) Opportunity Strikes - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime

Level 28: Repelling Force

• (37) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
  • (37) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance

Level 30: Dehydrate

• (31) Numina's Convalesence - Heal/Recharge
  • (31) Devastation - Damage/Recharge
  • (34) Devastation - Accuracy/Damage

Level 32: Geyser

• (33) Positron's Blast - Damage/Endurance
  • (33) Positron's Blast - Damage/Recharge
  • (33) Positron's Blast - Damage/Range
  • (34) Positron's Blast - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance

Level 35: Power Drain

• (A) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod
  • (36) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod/Recharge
  • (36) Efficacy Adaptor - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (40) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod/Accuracy
  • (40) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod/Accuracy/Recharge
  • (46) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod/Endurance

Level 38: Boxing

• (A) Empty

Level 41: Tough

• (A) Aegis - Resistance
  • (48) Aegis - Resistance/Endurance

Level 44: Fire Cages

• (A) Trap of the Hunter - Endurance/Immobilize
  • (46) Trap of the Hunter - Immobilize/Accuracy
  • (46) Trap of the Hunter - Accuracy/Recharge

Level 47: Fire Sword Circle

• (A) Obliteration - Damage
  • (48) Obliteration - Damage/Recharge
  • (48) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge

Level 49: Warmth

• (50) Numina's Convalesence - Heal/Recharge
  • (50) Numina's Convalesence - Heal/Endurance/Recharge
  • (50) Numina's Convalesence - Heal/Endurance

Level 1: Brawl

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Opportunity

Level 1: Prestige Power Dash

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1448;676;1352;HEX;|
|78DA6594D94F135114C667BA584A595AF6BD0B050A85A10DF86C54C0182541AAF1B|
|1A930D631CD40DA6AA81A8DEFEE3116D437C5E5415FDCFE0FB707F77FC0E5D518AD|
|A7F37D569299B4F94DBF7BEE3DE79EEFDECEAFCD343CDE737E87A236EDCE650A857|
|44A378B86A9E73CA92543379774A5FA78E4DBFB6F24BD9831B3FAB2763853D4F3E9|
|5D32ABD8571B9BD18FEA6641D7664D3D9F2DA5779EC86714DFC2CA4A4E9BCB19D96|
|3C57AEB3DB5AAEBCB8D90ABAA616603D6AFBDE649A3601C317246B1D433BB6A2C69|
|B595E78CBC9E9E97647ABED425F50CC9B73FA6F0A9B894B260C4A5D4AD83F51BE44|
|DD07F0B2C0D0B556B8E53699797A44B196E2303A41F1C883154D6579F2896E6780A|
|BA9E91CFC1BA17E01959DFC9F59D1AD6191D23E3E404784A62DD8875B859CBB67D4|
|E9035793DE8BFC4A89E770E4B0BBF07CFC97C2FC69CDE43881F4C81D183E0C82218|
|96BDF8B817DF07E468F8487E029BBE80FECFA04F12373277237336B186D392BB196|
|34A73187B8F488E007304E8470BFD68A11F6DF4A3ED36B826EBB4A207EED69FC8DB|
|318D9ABB12F421098E4F91DBC188D4D78EB96A7B1C35749021A9A513B5B83BEFA2E|
|6AE4D70EC1E799F7C008E3F0407656E37F7D1FDD265693DAFC8D760DF1BF22DF868|
|54EE08BDECA597517A18E5790ACABAFDF4AB9F7E0DD0AF814DD41DBE03462536C81|
|A823C7B219EBD10CF5E88672FCCB377567A19E19E2317B8978BE46570E40A79099C|
|B80AAA1EDCA9AA9F43157914A728317637464726E9C875A92E8E6847BC0C6D6283B|
|C01962546638CF60B59267F937FC0758949B023097624C98E2479829307C03E57ED|
|B6CBA75AE1F1D1EA5D765795CA986D346153923665CAA64CDB94FD3665C155FB5F5|
|0544BF1FAE5D643A97CAD975175EBE8F7AD4A145E7DB345FDF8AFA86A19FD715C03|
|FF021CE3F16D|
Edited by madatlis16

My 2 influence: 

- Building for regeneration is generally a waste of time.  This also trends to be true even on the power set called Regeneration.  You'd want to stack hit points first then worry if passive regeneration is worth bothering with.  Of all of the mitigation layers, regeneration is often regarded as one of the least valuable.  The build above does cap hit points, which is great, but it effectively only regenerates around 38 hp per second even with Accolades backing up Energize.  Dehydrate will play cover on this since it is a true heal over time and not a regeneration booster.  

- Energy Aura has potential to softcap the to Smashing, Lethal, Energy, Negative, Fire, and Cold.  Three of those are just in the mid-20 range.  That can be OK if you plan to lean on purple inspirations.  This can be OK if you plan to run difficulty lower than max.  You're still vulnerable, somewhat, to being hit and that regeneration isn't going to keep up in harder content.  That's also partially due to the resistances being rather 'meh'.  

I know they can be expensive, but do consider the 3% to all defense global IOs.  You can add 6% to everything with those two.  You could swap out Tough's IOs with those and hit 30% to your weaker defenses and 37-38 to your stronger ones.  I'm not a huge fan of Warmth, and I'd probably dump it for Weave.  Taking Weave up to 57% enhancement would push your weaker types to 35-37% ranges with Energy at 44, and Fire/Cold at 42.  One small purple IO caps your Smashing/Lethal/Negative when you need it.   Either the Miracle or Numina proc in Health would also be an improvement on your end recovery.  Energize cuts costs substantially, but I just really like having tons of recovery.  I wouldn't bother worrying about enhancing the heal in Dehyrdate.  Dehydrate is one of your stronger attacks and it should get enhanced like it.  You could move the 4th slot with the Heal IO in Energize into Dehydrate to grab another Decimation recharge bonus if you liked.  Think of Dehydrate as a power that does damage with a side dose of healing vs a healing power that does damage.  Maybe you already recognize that, but it can be nice info for other readers. 

Epics are just personal preference.  It is my opinion Sentinel builds can do well with or without them.  What you have is fine.  I'd prefer having more slots in Fire Sword Circle, but what you have right now isn't that bad.  

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, MTeague said:

This is good advice regardless of AT or powerset.  

You will burn more endurance attacking many times during a fight than will EVER be consumed by your toggles over the duration of that fight. 

My rule of thumb is:

• Get your bread-and-butter powers up to (around) 4 slots each.  Depending on AT that might be only 3 powers, or that might be 5 powers.  Really depends what is your bread-and-butter. 
    • For my Fire/Fire/Fire sentinel, it was Flares (Which I later respec'd out of, Fire Blast, Fire Ball, and Blaze)
    • For my MM's it's the Pet Powers, and a FEW supporting powers in secondary
    • For my Mind Controller, it's Mezmerize, Dominate, Confuse, Levitate.
    • etc
  • Once the bread-and-butters are decently slotted, then start alternating 1 slot to a secondary, and 1 slot to a primary, OR, 1 slot to a pool power, and 1 slot to a primary, to gradually build up a little bit of depth.
  • When you hit the 30's and start getting 3 slots per level, and more levels that are slots vs powers, that's when you really start to backfill.

I was not sure to to go with fire or psi.. as of right now I am specing in fire to see how it plays.. I may mess with PSI as well see which I like most.

37 minutes ago, madatlis16 said:

I was not sure to to go with fire or psi.. as of right now I am specing in fire to see how it plays.. I may mess with PSI as well see which I like most.

Ultimately, it's your call.  And me personally I would take any set that I think fit the character concept, regardless of performance concerns.

However. If you are aiming for max performance... consider Psi.  Link Minds should get you a nice 6% (or more!) defense to all to your entire team. 

That will mesh quite nicely with Energy Aura, making it much easier to softcap your defenses at high levels. Or just giving you some leeway for defense debuffs.

I can't quite get Link Minds perma'd on my Plant/Psi/Psi Dominator, but it's very close. 

Even if you build less for recharge, and have say.... only 60% uptime with it... that's not bad.

• Thanks 1

Here is an updated build changed the following:

* Added stealth for higher defense

* Changed IO sets around to account for defense

* Changed Dehydrate to dam io's

Power Pool: Concealment

Hero Profile:

• (A) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%
  • (42) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/Endurance
  • (42) Aegis - Resistance
  • (42) Aegis - Resistance/Endurance
  • (50) Aegis - Resistance/Endurance/Recharge

• (7) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance

• (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
  • (34) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed

• (23) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance
  • (25) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance
  • (31) Unbreakable Guard - RechargeTime/Resistance

• (37) Kismet - Accuracy +6%
  • (40) Reactive Defenses - Scaling Resist Damage
  • (45) Kismet - Defense/Endurance
  • (45) Shield Wall - +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All)

• (A) Devastation - Accuracy/Damage
  • (31) Devastation - Damage/Endurance
  • (34) Devastation - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (40) Devastation - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge

• (A) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod
  • (36) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod/Recharge
  • (36) Efficacy Adaptor - Accuracy/Recharge

• (A) Empty

• (A) Aegis - Resistance
  • (46) Aegis - Resistance/Endurance/Recharge
  • (48) Aegis - Resistance/Recharge

Level 44: Weave

• (46) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
  • (46) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance

Level 47: Stealth

• (48) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
  • (48) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance

Level 49: Fire Cages

• (A) Trap of the Hunter - Immobilize/Accuracy
  • (50) Trap of the Hunter - Endurance/Immobilize
  • (50) Trap of the Hunter - Accuracy/Recharge

• (A) Empty

|MxDz;1448;685;1370;HEX;|
|78DA6594CB6F125114C6676028A59416FA7ED102A505FAA090766FD4B6C66893A66|
|85C126C471C43A60DA0296A34EE3526C658ABEEEC4317BAF1F57FA875E1FB1FF091|
|A8315D183CCCF7894D9830F9CDFDEE39F79C7BCFB9CCAD4E373E3E74659FA2361DC|
|C650A85744A378B86A9E79CA94543371775A5F238E5EDFD37935EC898597D297E22|
|53D4F3E903E255ECABCE4DEBA774B3A0C7674C3D9F2DA5F79FCD6714F7FCF2722E3|
|E9B33B2A78B0DD6776A45D7973C902BAA61667DD6E8B079CE2818278D9C512CF5CC|
|AC188BF1EACAB3465E4FCF49303D5FEA927C86E4F547153E654D59134434A5FE36D|
|8B04EDE01BD77C1D2B050B57CEC4ABB7C243565B88DF4915EB03F4A53595F7DA258|
|9AED29A83D239F83F52FC08BB2BE1DEB6BF64EF9F06B4AAC839CC2BAB104989C04C|
|F8B8F033E360773AA630E75CCCD254570C24675520BD2F6B2F8BB90A7DD751CDA60|
|0A0C1F03230BF4913DB9B927F77BBBA5357E203F824D9F41EF27D02DB13DF0513DE|
|F6CB0790B5E90D8CD98539A83388390C4F031868F7569615D5A589736D6A5ED1EB8|
|2AEBB4B22EADBB88DBF113ECFA05F6FF0643924F3BCFA27D14313BC880C4EE446C4|
|7E70672ECDA0447B6C86DF20138F6101C14DF6EE6DDFD52B3B49E57E46BB06F877C|
|033E8AC9DD402E8E5ED623CCFA84FF2856DD233F90F7D82EC66347301E90787EC6F|
|3DF47FEFD1BE42618DC0223DB60587C06E833C09E0CB02703ECC9007B32C89EBC24|
|671B828F2D74957BBD465E075527EE54A58E43657914BB28517665949D3BCE8E9D4|
|8829AD88CD26694BB1FE7EEC7D9C11EB189D3264E9B09DA4CD0E6A6EC2AC10C13EB|
|BC1D6BE42DB04FABDE76F955323C13ABDC654745298FD4CC266A94648D3259A34CD|
|528476B9479ADFABFA0A896E2F2CAAD8752FED220B3EADED96F7B95306AF2B5C6EA|
|FB7F4555D75015DB0DF02F547CEF0C|

List of changes:
* Swapped out Power Drain in favor of Fire Sword Circle

* Adjusted some IO's b/c of powers changing

Hero Profile:

Level 35: Stealth

• (36) Kismet - Defense/Endurance
  • (36) Kismet - Defense/Recharge

• (A) Empty

• (A) Aegis - Resistance

Level 47: Fire Cages

• (48) Trap of the Hunter - Immobilize/Accuracy
  • (48) Trap of the Hunter - Accuracy/Immobilize/Recharge

Level 49: Fire Sword Circle

• (A) Eradication - Damage
  • (50) Eradication - Damage/Recharge
  • (50) Eradication - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge

• (A) Empty

|78DA6594D96F125114C6EFC0500A9416BA005D286B0B744148FB6ED4B6C66893A66|
|87C24D85E710C993680A6A889F15F3026D8EA9B5DF4415FDCFE0FB707F757E39AA8|
|3135317898EF884D6602F90DDF3DE79E6FE69CCBFCDA4CC7BDC357F60BA5F350A95|
|0A9E47352AF6ABA2CD9734B9AD497A4685E76FA0EFE5BC92F16F4A25C4E9F2C5465|
|397F90B2AA43ADB519795AEA15999ED565B958CB1F38572E08D7C2CA4A293D57D28|
|A67AA4EE33EB72AE5B2D7B83DA29FD72ADA29ADA4556B6E0436E334BD3830BBAA2D|
|A55B3BCF6965999FA762B25C0B909F11FA069382AF862AEA84842ADAAF83CE75E60|
|6E8B901D646898A9163157D749355C5682FD3CBF480C3490EA5FD95FBC2D02C0F40|
|F521F311D8FE18BC44FB5BB1BF6AF5D34D5015291F731AFBA63260760ABC403936E|
|4586CECA98D3DB4B1370735C18E18C5CE5A84632F53BE033EAD8E13D06239307E1C|
|4C2C720E3D938B9FC9F5DA6A681D6F986FC1CEF7A0E71DE8A2DA6EE428EE5716C4B|
|C042F52ED2EAC89AE08DE41946A78B98697FBD2CD7DE9E6BEF4725F7A6F826BB44F|
|0FF7A56717757D3FC0C04F70F81718253F7DFC2EFAC651D3C70C536D3F6ADBFC9BF|
|018D802C7B6993BCCDBE0C41D3046B9FDECBBFF896A68034F99CFC0A1E7CC17E0DD|
|149D0D78B10D723FE2DC9FF81F61F43DF11DBE2776F17BE2287E87A85E90EB056FC|
|1FFF026730B8C6C83891D304E3921CE09F14C867926C33C93619EC908CFA49BDE57|
|143996287B8CB197D86F50B1E34C35FB38D2A04B584949F254267972277962F7654|
|19562C639669C779EE4A79FE409BE468ED35C3D5DE7FC75E60658A7980CC7643E58|
|0C47D98FCC4FE090DA3AEDF4693A3C9B6A9E655B53698C99563326256B52A64CCAB|
|44939665216D4D6FF82500CC5E1A1530FA5F1D949ABCADED5AF7B95387AF2C514F5|
|EDBFA228754CA4E52AF81727D9F1AB|

Changed powers

* Remove Fly since you can get power from p2w vendor and have hover

* Added Power Drain to help with end burn

Hero Profile:

Level 14: Stealth

• (15) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance
  • (36) Luck of the Gambler - Defense

• (A) Performance Shifter - EndMod
  • (36) Performance Shifter - EndMod/Recharge

• (A) Empty

• (A) Aegis - Resistance

Level 47: Fire Cages

• (48) Trap of the Hunter - Immobilize/Accuracy
  • (48) Trap of the Hunter - Accuracy/Immobilize/Recharge

Level 49: Fire Sword Circle

• (A) Eradication - Damage
  • (50) Eradication - Damage/Recharge
  • (50) Eradication - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge

• (A) Empty

|78DA6594D96F125114C6676090D29616BA6FB44069812E0869DF8DDAD6186DD2148|
|D8F04DB11C7906903688A1A8DFF829A60AB6F76D1077D71FB3FDC9EDC5E8D6BA2C6|
|F4C1E061BE4F6C32374C7E33DF3DE79E73EF3997F9B599E68747AE1D50D496C3F96|
|CB19849EB66C930F5BC3BBD64E8E692AED4865B9EFE7F3399C5AC99D39713A7B225|
|BD9039245EA581FADC8C7E46378B7A62D6D40BB972E6E0F94256695A5859C927E6F|
|246EE6CC96FBD1F352F1845E3B491374AE5464B49AFEAFAB21786353BC3CCF5CDAE|
|1A4B89FACA734641CFCC4B30BD50EE917C46E409C4148EAAA65404514D69B80536A|
|E931BA0EF36581E15AA968F53E9949794A68C76907ED2070EC6682AEBAB8F144B73|
|3C06B527E453B0E1197859D677627DCDD92D2F014D897791D358379E045353E045F|
|171C1C7E1624EFB98C33EE6E69122B861A3BAA985687B55FC3DC8D3E939096D380D|
|464E80D145FAC89E9AB8A7A6374E4B6B7E4BBE035B3E80BEF7A057627BE1E3F0326|
|60BF31B662E97248756D828AD219C455862F919CBCFFAB4B13E6DAC4F07EBD37107|
|5C9375DA599FF65DC4EFFA09F6FC02077F8361C9AB9367D2398E985D6450627723B|
|6AB7BD301FF2D706C9BDC21EF8113F7C161F1ED65DEBDCF354BEB7B41BE04075E91|
|AFC10771B923C8C5D5CF338AF06C227F14ABFED11FC87B6217DF13C7F03D24F1028|
|C17B88BFC0737C92D30B40D4677C088F80CD16788BD19646F06D99B41F66688BD79|
|45CE360C1F357C9D7BBD01AA6EDCA95AFD46AA3214A7283176658C9D3BC98EDD9F0|
|235B119A7CD38773DC95D4FB2436E4AA609764FA242FF757203AC884D9236C98F0E|
|EB74529FC8CFE08056BFEDF2AB65782E5EBBCBAE9A521DB3CD266D4ACAA64CD9946|
|99B72DCA62C68F5FF0545B5148F4F6E3D94EA97469955F7CE7EDBAB44508BAF36AB|
|EFFF1555ADA02A0E56E92FCC5CF008|

Changed:
* Replaced Hover with Invisibility for higher defense

Hero Profile:

Level 8: Stealth

Level 14: Invisibility

• (15) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
  • (34) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Recharge
  • (36) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance/Recharge