Mission waypoint when entering zone should remain

Ukase

Short version: 

Can we please not have the detectives or any other contact be assigned as a waypoint upon entering a zone?

Why: 

This happens to me routinely. I try to only have one mission at one time, so when I use mission tp I don't get carted to the wrong place. Invariably, when I don't use mission tp and get sent to a zone for a mission and use my sg base to get to that zone, instead of seeing the waypoint for the mission, I get the zone's detective. 

It's mostly me not paying attention - but I almost always proceed to the detective's location instead of the mission door. 

The waypoint being reset to the your assigned detective in the zone happens only when you enter a zone for the first time; on subsequent entries it doesn't happen. Still, I agree that it's annoying, and unnecessary if you already have your police radio.

• Like 3

It's annoying, yes, but there's a simple fix for it.

If you set the mission as your active task, it will stay there regardless of how many times you zone (it will be the red one, not the yellow one)

• Like 2

What this team needs is more Defenders

1 hour ago, Psyonico said:

It's annoying, yes, but there's a simple fix for it.

If you set the mission as your active task, it will stay there regardless of how many times you zone (it will be the red one, not the yellow one)

Yarrrrrr.