Best Red side PL farm?

There is a mission from Dark Watcher called  "Investigate Nemesis Base" this was a popular farm back on live before AE. I knew it as the "platform mish"

This is a RWZ contact and not redside but a good PL farm mish.

The unfortunate thing about this,is getting Dark Watcher as a contact..I had to do 3 or 4 RWZ contacts arcs before getting an intro.

Television has a mission redside ,but I can not remember the name of it.

On 5/31/2020 at 1:29 PM, PeterDutcher said:

What is the best mission to powerlevel in on red side? Without using Architect?

I'm guessing that in this context there is a 50+ character trying to PL a lower level character? You can get Council Missions via the newspaper, but traveling between them may be problematic. IIRC St. Martial newspapers can be set up to run between two nearby doors, and many Tip missions in Nerva are almost all at the same door.

By cranking up the difficulty, you can get a lot of mobs in missions... but the issues for Power Leveling will be (a) moving the low level between missions, (b) handling the right mix of opponents. There are plenty of Red Side missions for good XP, but I don't know if the high-level toon would feel comfortable trying to speed PL against Crey, Malta, Arachnos. If you can drag them to Dark Astoria, low level toons can door sit in all those missions.

23 hours ago, tidge said:

I'm guessing that in this context there is a 50+ character trying to PL a lower level character? You can get Council Missions via the newspaper, but traveling between them may be problematic. IIRC St. Martial newspapers can be set up to run between two nearby doors, and many Tip missions in Nerva are almost all at the same door.

By cranking up the difficulty, you can get a lot of mobs in missions... but the issues for Power Leveling will be (a) moving the low level between missions, (b) handling the right mix of opponents. There are plenty of Red Side missions for good XP, but I don't know if the high-level toon would feel comfortable trying to speed PL against Crey, Malta, Arachnos. If you can drag them to Dark Astoria, low level toons can door sit in all those missions.

I moved a 50 fire kin to red side as a villain, so that I could PL my Arachnos toons (then move them to blue side if possible).

On 6/1/2020 at 1:50 PM, tidge said:

level 50 tip missions can be done in the lower level zones.

21 hours ago, PeterDutcher said:

I moved a 50 fire kin to red side as a villain, so that I could PL my Arachnos toons (then move them to blue side if possible).

Even at lvl 1 you can take them through pocket d talk to null the gull and switch alignment, same with people wanting to take Khelds redside. The only place you cannot raise khelds or Arachnos is goldside.

• Like 1