Galaxy City newb missions

I miss the old Galaxy City newbie missions. Especially the Clockwork King origin one. Think it was probably for tech heroes. Is there any way we can get those back? In Galaxy City or in Oroboros?

Edited by Izuela
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, Izuela said:

I miss the old Galaxy City newbie missions. Especially the Clockwork King origin one. Think it was probably for tech heroes. Is there any way we can get those back? In Galaxy City or in Oroboros?

The starting contacts were moved from Galaxy City to Atlas park back in Issue (whatever), when Galaxy City was destroyed.  (Maurice Feldon (the tech contact, who gives Clockwork related missions) can be found in the DATA office in City Hall in Atlas Park.)  I think the arcs you're actually looking for are either slightly higher level (10-14) or in King's Row (Paula Dempsey?).  I did them a few months back but can't recall offhand.

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)

I haven't checked. Do they exist if you go to the City Hall contacts? I know they gave something... I wouldn't MIND them being in Galaxy (the contacts are still there,) in the Atlas contacts or in Ouro. Or some combination of the three.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

11 hours ago, Doc_Scorpion said:

The starting contacts were moved from Galaxy City to Atlas park back in Issue (whatever), when Galaxy City was destroyed.  (Maurice Feldon (the tech contact, who gives Clockwork related missions) can be found in the DATA office in City Hall in Atlas Park.)  I think the arcs you're actually looking for are either slightly higher level (10-14) or in King's Row (Paula Dempsey?).  I did them a few months back but can't recall offhand.

The contacts I'm talking about were the level 1-5 ones. For tech, I think, you would find and empty skull on the last mission for that contact. I have no idea if they having given the empty skull quest to Paula. It not a story arc or badge quest, so blink and you miss it.

Edited by Izuela

And they have the mission? They must be well hidden if that is the case. I ran all over city hall, looking for alternate level 1 contact and only the 5 regular Atlas Park Contacts would speak to me. Any idea where they are located? I would prefer an Oroboros or echo related flashback anyway, since that would make them available at any level.

*Edit* Looks like Caitlin Murray-Davies WAS the one to give the mission. She no longer gives missions at any level, so original suggestion stands. I would prefer some kind of a flashback, anyway, so that you are not limited to doing these quests before level 5!

Edited by Izuela
  • Like 1