Altaholic request/ suggestion

As an altaholic I have many characters and whole I don't mind leveling one or two characters the traditional way, but after that it becomes a slog. A couple of thoughts to speed up the process a bit, a stacking xp buff for each level 50, and/or a stacking buff to everything (damage, to-hit, acc, def, end red, etc.) for each lvl 50.  Obviously these would no longer be active on level 50s. Not sure how easy this addition would be to implement, but it would make leveling your 3rd+ character a bit easier.

Each to their own of course:

For many people leveling their alts is the point of this game.

Sewers + Teams/Task Forces etc can level you pretty fast.

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **

Aye, an echo for "Optional."  I'd rather not be forced to have my altoholism disrupt the way I play, but I'm perfectly alright with other players just insta-up'ing their alts if they so choose.  Might get rid of people's obsession with AE farms if they could just bypass the "grind."