Elec(Elec/Mu

HairyLou

Almost 50 with my first Blaster since early life days and of course I made an Elec/Elec/Mu because... It's scary in clockwork missions to hear that zapping. Currently superspeeding around madly.

Anyway, with some new enhancements on the market, and being able to go the Mu route...hmm..

I'd love to have some build inspirations. I'll end up doing my own crazy thing that people will say "That's... um, not so smart!" ...but it's fun! I'm already expecting the "Oh, that's not a very good combo".

So... have at it, inspire me. I love a good combo of ZAPPing and running in nuking/blappin' so far. Playing together with a troller and another blaster works surprisingly well, very little debt so far.

Edit: The one thing I always do is make sure I can run Posi1 stealthy, that is celerity + some more stealth, either SS or Stealth.

Edited by HairyLou

Well, I've never ever actually used another persons builds, but they're great inspiration. But I'm interested to hear people discuss the new end mods as well. Are they useful or not in an "endgame" build?

Last time I played a blaster/blapper was before Redside was a thing, so there's a wee bit of changes since then. Any inspiration; builds or otherwise could be useful for a once wanna-beeee bz bz Kid Flash that grew old. Too old for this sh...  😛  I have to say, playing with a dark troller and fire blapper I'm stunned(pun intended) by the raw DPS output we can produce and how little debt we've gathered.

22 hours ago, HairyLou said:

Almost 50 with my first Blaster since early life days and of course I made an Elec/Elec/Mu because... It's scary in clockwork missions to hear that zapping. Currently superspeeding around madly.

Anyway, with some new enhancements on the market, and being able to go the Mu route...hmm..

I'd love to have some build inspirations. I'll end up doing my own crazy thing that people will say "That's... um, not so smart!" ...but it's fun! I'm already expecting the "Oh, that's not a very good combo".

So... have at it, inspire me. I love a good combo of ZAPPing and running in nuking/blappin' so far. Playing together with a troller and another blaster works surprisingly well, very little debt so far.

Edit: The one thing I always do is make sure I can run Posi1 stealthy, that is celerity + some more stealth, either SS or Stealth.

I have a L38 elec/elec blaster.  Haven't got around to the epic yet.  It's...ok.  It doesn't have the fluidity of the Energy/Energy/Fire epic blaster that I got to L50.

Shame Elec's 3rd tier blast isn't like the one on the Elec Sentinel.  High damage.  BLAST!  Two AoE's back to back is a way to get yourself killed in the Hollows early on.

I do like the blaps.  Havoc Punch being a perennial favourite. 🙂

I pursued my elec/elec/Mu Dominator more.  Control.  Blast.  Blap.  Unlimited power.

Sure, it doesn't have the damage througput of the elec blaster...but the POW-rUh???  Perma Hasten/Domi.  Mob ownership.

Is intoxicating.

Azrael.