All Story Arc Accolades

Joshex

so I got Agent of Order (Atlas Park),  Excavator (paragon wiki doesn't have this badge, it's for completing all missions in the hollows) and Aftershock (faultline) but I'm missing Kings row, skyway city, perez park and steel canyon (and echo:galaxy city for what it's worth) partly because there were some lower level contact chains I failed to get so I never got introduced to the contacts in those zones or if I did; not all of them.

Ouro, from what I can see in ouro I have completed all missions of those levels except the praetorian archs, yet I am still missing the kings row accolade and so on and so forth.

Are there such accolades? I'd imagine there are because there's one for faultline and that's a later zone.

Is there any way to do these lost missions and contact arcs other than teaming with someone that level and doing them? could they be added into Ouro?

On this topic it would be wonderful if Story archs from Echo: Galxy city and Echo: Dark Astoria could be done through ouro. as those to my knowledge are not available by any means.

I appreciate the feedback.

I do not believe there are actual story arcs in Echo DA or contacts for that matter.  I could be wrong but it seems to me I spent a fair bit of time there hunting for magical salvage back in the day but that was pretty much it. 

Edited by Sakai

15 minutes ago, Apparition said:

There are story arc accolades for Nova Praetoria, Mercy Island, Atlas Park, The Hollows, Faultline, Striga Isle, Croatoa, Rikti War Zone, and Dark Astoria.  That's it.

ah, ok that makes sense then.

6 minutes ago, Sakai said:

I do not believe there are actual story arcs in Echo DA or contacts for that matter.  I could be wrong but it seems to me I spent a fair bit of time there hunting for magical salvage back in the day but that was pretty much it. 

yeah I can't remember there being such but.. typically all zones have at least 1 contact.

19 minutes ago, Apparition said:

There are story arc accolades for Nova Praetoria, Mercy Island, Atlas Park, The Hollows, Faultline, Striga Isle, Croatoa, Rikti War Zone, and Dark Astoria.  That's it.

There are also accolades for Imperial City, and Neutropolis, as well as for completing all the story arcs for Warden, Crusader, Power, and Responsibilty, and for completing all the patron arcs.