Homecoming damage scales

Hello all. I'm looking for current damage scales for each AT. I've found what was used back before homecoming here: https://archive.paragonwiki.com/wiki/Damage#Lethal_Damage

I understand there have been some changes to the scales since this chart was made. 

I also have a quick question. Out of the 4 melee AT's (Tanker, Brute, Scrapper, Stalker), which AT would have the higher damaging fireball patron power? If we assume the Brute is at 65-75% fury I would assume the brute, but would it be the tanker because of higher damage scaling once enhancements are taken into account? 

Thanks!

Here's the same page on the supposedly most up-to-date, Homecoming wiki, https://hcwiki.cityofheroes.dev/wiki/Damage#Damage_Scale. I can't really detect any changes in the numbers between the two, so it was likely copied over as-is. Whether this means the values are currently accurate may be debatable. Interestingly, it does say "Ranged attacks on melee archetypes use the melee damage scale".

• Like 1

@dungeoness and @eloora on Excelsior

<Federation of United Cosmic Knights>

Ahh yes. That's another thing I'm confused about. When the tanker update happened, it was explicitly stated that their ranged damage scale increased from 0.50 ---> 0.80. Why would this even matter if only the melee values were used? 

Edited by Stratigamo2

38 minutes ago, Stratigamo2 said:

Ahh yes. That's another thing I'm confused about. When the tanker update happened, it was explicitly stated that their ranged damage scale increased from 0.50 ---> 0.80. Why would this even matter if only the melee values were used? 

Has probably been changed since then, the HCWiki is a copy from the old wiki that we can update to the new changes on HC. Reason is that the owners of the old wiki want to keep it intact as a time capsule and not update to HC values.

56 minutes ago, Dungeoness said:

Here's the same page on the supposedly most up-to-date, Homecoming wiki, https://hcwiki.cityofheroes.dev/wiki/Damage#Damage_Scale. I can't really detect any changes in the numbers between the two, so it was likely copied over as-is. Whether this means the values are currently accurate may be debatable. Interestingly, it does say "Ranged attacks on melee archetypes use the melee damage scale".

Yes copied over and many sections likely could be updated. There is an Unofficial Homecoming Wiki Club likely looking for new folks to help.

• Like 2

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum