Are Safeguard missions gone?

It's been a few years since last I played, but I remember back in the day, after you did several police scanner missions you'd get a "safeguard mission" that would award you a temp power for completion. I've done over half a dozen scanner missions, but I've never yet been offered a safeguard, nor have I seen the tracker I remember that would fill in a segment for each mission you'd done to let you know how far off that mission was.

Are Safeguard missions gone, perhaps because the P2W contact now sells those same temp powers, thus making them redundant? If so, I'm a little disappointed...I liked the variety of having a safeguard mission every little while.

If you liked what I had to say, please check out my City of Heroes guides!

Typically safeguards are given after three radios.  The fourth time you open the radio you'll be directed to speak directly to whatever detective is in that zone.  Atlas Park doesn't offer a bank mission, and you need to be level appropriate for the zone, I believe.  So long as that's the case you should be getting them, and if not then we'll have to dig deeper.

All right, so I just did a safeguard mission on Talos Island. By the way the game worked in NCSoft days, I should now have a broker bar below it with one space filled in it, but...nothing. I'd attach a screenshot image, but after I cropped it small enough to be below 128 KB, the forum said the upload server is full. So you'll just have to take my word for it.

If you liked what I had to say, please check out my City of Heroes guides!

I honestly don't remember there being a bar on live.  I don't get one either, but it still gives me a safeguard after three radios.  Count them manually and if you still don't get one, file a ticket, cause that's just weird it not giving you any.

All right, so I just did a safeguard mission on Talos Island. By the way the game worked in NCSoft days, I should now have a broker bar below it with one space filled in it, but...nothing. I'd attach a screenshot image, but after I cropped it small enough to be below 128 KB, the forum said the upload server is full. So you'll just have to take my word for it.

Brokers are red side.

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **