Bind Help

Zep

How would I bind to the "f" key to have it swap between fly on/off and swap between two costumes? The one with wings and the one without?

I know the parts:

/bind f "pow_exec_name fly" part

/bind numpad2 cce 2 ccPureEnergy   (Wings)

/bind numpad3 cce 3 CCPureEnergy (No Wings)

Can I put it all together and have it alternate? What would happen were I fly switched on/off real fast while costume change is on cooldown?

Thanks to all 

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **

How does one do the bindfileload trick?

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **

You'll need two files, say, Flyon.txt and flyoff.txt

Flyon.txt should contain: f "cce 2 CCPureEnergy$$powexec_toggleon fly$$bind_load_file flyoff.txt"

Flyoff.txt should contain: f "cce 3 CCPureEnergy$$powexec_toggleoff fly$$bind_load_file flyon.txt"

There might be some minor typographical errors, but I believe that is how it should look.

Toggleon and toggle off will do just what they say. toggle a toggle power on or off.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Twisted Toon said:

You'll need two files, say, Flyon.txt and flyoff.txt

Flyon.txt should contain: f "cce 2 CCPureEnergy$$powexec_toggleon fly$$bind_load_file flyoff.txt"

Flyoff.txt should contain: f "cce 3 CCPureEnergy$$powexec_toggleoff fly$$bind_load_file flyon.txt"

There might be some minor typographical errors, but I believe that is how it should look.

Toggleon and toggle off will do just what they say. toggle a toggle power on or off.

It was probably clear, but in addition to the 2 files, you'll need to have a starter bind:

/bind f "cce 2 CCPureEnergy$$powexec_toggleon fly$$bind_load_file flyoff.txt"

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

4 hours ago, justicebeliever said:

It was probably clear, but in addition to the 2 files, you'll need to have a starter bind:

/bind f "cce 2 CCPureEnergy$$powexec_toggleon fly$$bind_load_file flyoff.txt"

You could do that, or have a starter bind of /bind f "bindloadfile flyon.txt"

Or, I believe a simple /bindloadfile flyon.txt would work as well. I haven't tested that, but I think it would work just as easily.