Most offensive Patron pet?

Ankhammon

For a defender, which of the pets seems to be the best offensively. Soul, Mu Mace, Leviathan?

Are any of them as capable as any controller pet barring the amount of time you can have them out.

I'm considering a Pain Dom Defender and a good offensive pet would make a considerable difference on that Primary for any solo time. Could potentially add 93% +dam to it during solo time but not so important on teams as Painbringer and Share Pain would be used on team

1 hour ago, Frosticus said:

The coralax, but he needs melee

The mistress is decent from range

I can't think of any troller pet I'd trade in for them personally if given the opportunity. Maybe phantasm cause it is pretty weak and likes to suicide. 

Interesting.  Thanks Frosti!

I been considering a Pain Dom Def for a couple days now and I think it would be no real trouble to keep Coralax up and running with Painbringer and Share Pain.

Any idea if Whirlpool acts like some patch powers cough*OilSlickArrow*cough and keeps the pets out?

On my Time/Sonic the Mistress is pretty useful. I can cap her defenses and give her a decent chunk of ToHit with PBed Farsight (the main reason to go Soul was PB) and give her some extra Damage and Regen with Temporal Selection. Coupled with the -Resist I do that lets her hit reasonably hard. Plus the Expendient Reinforcement set has good 5 and 6 bonuses. 

She gets nothing directly from Chrono Shift bar a heal and some End but thanks to it she's pretty much perma (a few seconds off) which helps. 

She's not as good as the "good" controller pets but she's as good as Phantasm or Barkly (I may be biased on Barkly but my Domi finds him squishy as anything)

2 hours ago, Carnifax said:

On my Time/Sonic the Mistress is pretty useful. I can cap her defenses and give her a decent chunk of ToHit with PBed Farsight (the main reason to go Soul was PB) and give her some extra Damage and Regen with Temporal Selection. Coupled with the -Resist I do that lets her hit reasonably hard. Plus the Expendient Reinforcement set has good 5 and 6 bonuses. 

She gets nothing directly from Chrono Shift bar a heal and some End but thanks to it she's pretty much perma (a few seconds off) which helps. 

She's not as good as the "good" controller pets but she's as good as Phantasm or Barkly (I may be biased on Barkly but my Domi finds him squishy as anything)

This setup is what I have been looking at for the Pain Dom/Rad I been thinking of. PB may be over the top but who can resist? 

Mistress on an extra ~92% +dam should hit plenty hard... and won't miss much with my blasts going too. 

on the other hand, a melee Coralax would provide more protection for me... hmmm. 

Edited by Ankhammon