Damage slotting bug in Dire Wolf - resistance instead of damage

shrikefire

Hello. As you can see in the screenshot below, something is wrong with the enhancement values for my Dire Wolf. 3 generic damage IOs has resulted in only 62.2% damage increase but simultaneously created a 62.2% buff to damage resist. However, this resist damage value doesn't appear to actually exist - I can find no evidence of it when examining the dire wolf's combat attributes.

367490019_BeastMasteryDireWolferror.thumb.JPG.a98141a6284a0119cf49c8c68b96b0f7.JPG

It happens with ember demon too, it's a weird result of how damage and resistance interact. Both ember and dire have an ability that increases resistance (Will of the Wild in your case) so this occurs. As you said, doesn't actually enhance the resistance though.

This is actually just a bug with the UI, the pet actually does get the full damage enhancement. I've directly tested the damage those pets do on both my beast/kin and my demon/sonic.

From Champion (Hero) and Infinity (Villain), currently playing on Everlasting.

Former member of the Hammers of Justice on Champion.

Raid leader for 'Everlasting TFs'.

Mains: Trickery Girl (Ill/Rad Controller), Burk (Sword/Shield Stalker), and 6 other complete badge characters.