Dark Astoria Story Arc Repeatable

I ran the "new" DA stuff a lot on live. I know some didn't quite to get to it, but I remember the DA arcs being repeatable, once you ran all the way through them, you could start over and heather and run through again - it was supposed to allow the f2p, and anyone else, to get incarnate threads when there weren't itrials happening. Can we bring this back?

No mud no lotus

Badges: Victory: 1345 Homecoming: 1613
Discord: Blue Jay#2187

❤️

Bluejays are fierce!

There is a contact - Ephram Sha - where you can do repeatable content. No arcs, just single missions. 

For the rest, there's Ouroboros.  

It really is annoying that we can't redo them though, outside of ouro. I really don't like being halfway through an arc, and then I see someone needs a hand with something, but my character is mid-arc, and I can't invite or be invited. Or, an MSR starts, but I'm in the middle of an arc. 

It kind of makes sense for content that was out-leveled, but at level 50, how have I outleveled level 50 stuff? Seems like I ought to be able to redo it, without it being through ouro. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Blue Jay said:

I ran the "new" DA stuff a lot on live. I know some didn't quite to get to it, but I remember the DA arcs being repeatable, once you ran all the way through them, you could start over and heather and run through again - it was supposed to allow the f2p, and anyone else, to get incarnate threads when there weren't itrials happening. Can we bring this back?

Already can.  As people have mentioned, just find the arcs in Ouroborous and run them again.  It's not quite as "smooth" an experience as organically running the arcs again directly from a contact, but it serves the same purpose.

Hell, the Heather Arc is arguably one of the easiest ways to farm Incarnate components as it is only 4 missions long so you can pretty easily speed run it in about 10 to 20 minutes depending on archetype and it rewards you 2 (I think) random Incarnate components + a shot at the full set of incarnate Reward tables upon arc completion.

• 2 weeks later

My problem is there are a couple of really good farms, one from sister solaris and one from dream doc, for my fire kin to buff up hero npcs at 4/8 to kill for me

That's why I asked.

No mud no lotus

Badges: Victory: 1345 Homecoming: 1613
Discord: Blue Jay#2187

❤️

Bluejays are fierce!

If it's part of a DA "Arc" you should be able to find it in ouro, you just need to know which contact that particular section of the DA storyline that arc starts at, and then you can fire up that specific arc.  Heck, it would be a lot more efficient than having to do the ENTIRE DA arc each time you wanted to find a specific mission, especially one near the end of the story (like from Dream Doc).