How to create a Stone/Claws Tanker and Crash like a pro!

insome1

Came across this fun game crashing bug.

So, we all know you cannot create a Stone/Claws Tank. And for those of you who dont, you cannot create a Stone/Claws Tank, or so I thought..

Recently I was looking around for a new toon and had seen Claws. Never trying it before, I decided Id roll a tank. Claws being the obvious choice with Stone for me.

Typically, if you try to create a toon that has incompatible powers, the unselectable power will be greyed out.

EX: Shield Defense and Katana or Stone and Claws.

But if you choose the secondary power first (Claws), the character creator will allow you to select the primary power (stone) second.

If you try to go back in to secondaries after selecting Stone, all is as intended and Claws will not be selectable. But if you skip right on to costume creator, you can register your very own Stone/Claws Tank!

Sweet. A Stone/Claws Tanker! One of a kind! Bet theres no build for this yet on the forums!

It appears the background code does not support this character combo.. at all.. and unfortunately for anyone attempting this method, your game is about to crash.

No problem! We can always log back in and just select our new Tank from our vast (thank you Devs) character list. But youll notice that the new Tank is not even selectable. Youll get a fun new error message "InvalidPlayerinfo" with a creation date of 7480 days! Really wish COH was up and running 20 years ago!

Sometimes youll get an error report, sometimes the game just spins out and crashes. You wont actually beable to play this new character, but you can brag how you have a permanent missing character on your character list!

@Devs, maybe the coding can be updated to include Stone/Claws Tank or at the very least, fix this error in the character creation screen, its kind of a bummer being taunted with the possibility of this great concept toon, just to have to pulled away at the last moment.

Ive attempted this bug with other unselectable primary and secondaries, and it appears only "Tank's Stone and Claws" is the magical broken combo.

• Ingame ticket submitted, thread creation requested by GM Crumpet.
  • Crash report submitted around 1am PST on 06/25/20
  • Previous thread:
  • Pictures Below

Spoiler

impos.thumb.jpg.52bff82cb6d722939bfc89079f859b0e.jpgcrash.thumb.jpg.541e60fb8f8e665d887ec4ff854d1ce7.jpg

Edited by insome1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1