QoL Helicopter exits - turn me around please

Is it possible to change the direction characters run when "exiting" a helicopter mission? 

Ex: Penelope Yin, 3 helicopter missions. When the mission ends and you Exit, you (and your 7 teammates) appear at the base of the helicopter and (no matter what you do) run up the ramp towards the inside of the helicopter. All 8 people are trying to turn around and leave the helicopter but are animation-forced to run up into it before you're allowed to leave. 

Can that be turned around, so we run "out" of the helicopter when exiting?  That would be so nice and expected-behavior when exiting a mission.

I know it's going to happen so I try flying backwards out of there but it rubber-bands me back in until it's forced me all the way into the helicopter before it sets me free.

If it's possible to standardize direction faced when exiting the RWZ portals into/out of the base, that would be great too. I never know which way I'm facing and need to turn to go up the stairs and out of the portal area. Other hazard zone doors, like Hollows, place you facing the exit, which is absolutely wonderful.

• Like 5

God yes.  It is even worse when the is an MM on the team, and your screen is just full of pets and people.

Some of the entry points to various maps (I cant remember the specific ones, but they may have been cot caves?) are odd too, and you zone in facing the side wall or whatever.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It would also be great if the "anchor after zoning while a power turns back on" time could be decreased or eliminated.

I really notice it on my Rad/Rad Defender who has to wait 2 seconds for Choking Cloud to reactivate in every doorway.

The whole time, being pushed sideways by everyone else coming through the door.

I remember a GM saying at one point that the game's default entrance is to the North. So no matter what direction you are facing when you entered, you will always be facing the same direction when you zone. This was something that would be difficult or maybe even not possible to change.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.