Newbie MM question

ranster44

Your various enchant powers (Level 6 and 32) need to be cast every time your pets are summoned. Think of your pets coming out naked, and the first upgrade is the underclothes and the second the outfit. 

The various enchant powers only need an end reduction. One slot AT tax wonders.

The Splintered Soul Project: (Nyght****) 21 and counting (18 max). 

DSorrow: “Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.

20 minutes ago, kiramon said:

I think it's a trap that should just be made a passive 😜 

I think you should be able to cast them on teammates to give them temporary powers 😄

Cause in teams, your teammates are basically advanced henchmen!

Retired, October 2022.

Fallout Engineer Rad/AR Defender || Peacemoon Empathy/Psi Defender || Svarteir Dark/Dark Controller

Everlasting || UK Timezone

Just now, Peacemoon said:

I think you should be able to cast them on teammates to give them temporary powers 😄

Cause in teams, your teammates are basically advanced henchmen!

Sometimes my pets listen better than my teammates ; (

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later

Thugs upgrades you leave at base slot and throw an endurance reduction IO in it. Gang war and all of your thugs you 6 slot. Gang war is where you stick pet uniques, a series of IOs that give you defense auras that make your pets significantly tougher and help build them towards softcap. 

Upgrade powers work in an AOE. I think its 20 or 25 feet, everything in the radius of the pet you cast it on gets upgraded too. Thugs have a bug, you have to throw the second upgrade on things again after you enter or exit a mission. Pets still in the middle of a summon animation, like climbing out of the sewer or upgrading when the first thug appears and before the third thug does, usually miss the upgrade. 

A trick is that if you have any surviving upgraded pet(s), summon the replacements before zoning (entering/exiting/changing zones - anything where you get the loading screen). Your surviving upgraded pets will upgrade all your other pets. This saves time and endurance, especially if you're waiting for one of your upgrade powers to recharge.