Pool power choice

obx

I am working on an Ice/Ice/Force blaster and am wondering if for my last pool power selection I should go leadership for assault or leaping for combat jumping.  More damage or more defense?

I'd say it depends on your overall build. If you have a bunch of Def already, then CJ adds up nicely on top of that but on its own the +Def is very meager. However, it is also a nice combat movement ability and costs practically nothing to keep toggled. Assault on the other hand is a pretty expensive toggle that adds very little incremental damage to a Blaster, but it does affect the whole team and extra damage is always useful.

• Like 1

Torchbearer:

Sunsinger - Fire/Time Corruptor

Cursebreaker - TW/Elec Brute

Coldheart - Ill/Cold Controller

Mythoclast - Rad/SD Scrapper

Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.

Another often missed aspect of combat jumping is what it brings to a flier. It removes the inertia from flight and mystic flight making them much more user friendly imo. I find it so useful that I struggle to build a flier without it. One of the powers in tac arrow does the same thing (probably gymnastics?).

• Like 1