Stalker Secondary AoE Buffs

TJBC

I’m playing a Shield stalker for the first time and it seems like the Against All Odds buff does not trigger when Hidden. Is that right? Is it the same with Invincibility and Rise to the Challenge?

Edited by TJBC

13 minutes ago, TJBC said:

I’m playing a Shield stalker for the first time and it seems like the Against All Odds buff does not trigger when Hidden. Is that right? Is it the same with Invincibility and Rise to the Challenge?

Can't speak to what's happening with AAO, but Stalkers don't get Invincibility or RttC.  They're replaced with Invincible and Reconstruction.  

I see. Have only played one Stalker before this one, an /SR, and pretty sure it was exact copy of Scrapper /SR other than Hide for the AoE defense power, never thought about how the others might have ported.

Edited by TJBC

Stalkers have a lot less armor auras, but all the ones they do have suppress while hidden.

A notable exception, although it isn't a stalker power, is melee hybrid. If you pick that know that the aura does not suppress and will not only alert enemies, but will actually knock you out of hide if you wait too long.