Shared Bank?

Would this be hard to implement? Like many here, I'm an altoholic. I also solo alot and don't enjoy slow grinding, so I grab the 100% XP boosters. This means I don't earn influence at all. I tend to just rely on salvage sales to fund my early levels. If I'm lucky enough to get a rare or two that sell for 1M each, then I'm good to go for a while. It is tedious, though, to email inf to every alt and try to track who has how much.

If I am early levels and want to start buying training enhancements, I will need some inf. If I am lucky enough to find a rare salvage, I still need like 50K to even post it for sale. Having a pile of alts each with several hundred thousand inf sitting on them seems less than ideal.

A shared bank would be great instead.

On an RP level... I can't... I'm torn.

In the game, it could be an app that you use. Like Venmo or CashApp, it's just your alts sharing money over new technology, rather than somehow all having the same bank account.

But it's not really money, it's "influence" in the world... technically... I honestly can't even accept the Auction House for RP purposes.

I'm out.

In the meantime though, in case this doesn't become a thing, why not keep the bulk of all your inf on a global email and treat that like the bank every time you log in/out?

That is pretty much what I do now. I just switch to my toon with the most inf, mail a bunch to a new alt (which is still my @global since you cannot mail directly to an alt), then logoff that toon and switch to the alt.

So it's basically a shared bank anyway as you are always mailing to your @global, but it would be much simpler if we could take out the email step and just share inf across all toons on an account.