Phantom Stack of Enhancement Converters

Angel of Dust

I am having an odd problem where my UI is showing two stacks of "Enhancement Converter":

unknown.png

The stack with 7 does not appear to actually exist, but that's what shows up in the Convert window:

unknown.png

I am pretty sure that the stack with 1 in it is correct (since I just bought 1) and that the stack with 7 in it is what I had when I logged in.  I had done some conversions before this and noted that the "Owned" count in the Convert window was not decreasing.

If I attempt to do an in-set conversion (requiring 3 converters) with the game in the state as it is above, it allows me to click the "Convert" button, but it returns my enhancement unconverted and the following message shows in the logs:

unknown.png

I was not in my SG base at the time this issue occurred (I was in the University in Steel Canyon).  I cannot recall doing anything notably unusual in the time leading up to the incident, though I did perform a respec before heading off to work on enhancements.

This will probably go away when I log off or change characters, but I thought I would surface the issue for the devs.