Graphics blurry and laggy?

Xcillion

I was fine yesterday and today I log in and its like a blurr graphics wise. Like someone forgot to wipe the glasses clean. Not to mention some redundant graphics like tress and buildings seem to be lagging in at odd times.

Is this a bug?

I asked in game some others seem to be having it as well.

If your having it please let us know.

If not I'm requesting no response as I know my system well and have done all the tips guides fixes ect b4 writing this.

My speed is fine and my settings are fine.

3 computers and same problem as well as 4 other friends experiencing the same issue.

My conclusion is its a bug or small patch to be coming out.

lastly this only occurs on 32 bit not 64.

One time, something similar happened to me. The mobs in Talos were wide-screened TVs (seriously), and that wasn't the weirdest thing. GMs told me to quit the client, restart and rescan. sometimes the files get corrupted. a computer and client restart + rescan solved mine.

Perhaps you have the "adaptive graphics quality" option set in your options, and some network congestion had the game go to a very low graphics level?

(Sorry, I can't get into the game just now and I forget the exact name of the setting.)

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)