Croatoa - Kelly Nemmers, first mission - defeats not counting

Greycat

Zone: Croatoa

Mission: Combat Tuatha in Misty Wood

This mission has you defeating 10 Tuatha de Danaan in the Misty Wood. Now, Croatoa has an issue with some missions and "neighborhoods," but this one's normally not bad. I got the mission and started looking for Tuatha.

Attached a screenshot. I've been in this area, almost right on top of the MIsty Woods marker, not at the rather fuzzy edges that normally cause problem. I've probably defeated 15 or so Tuatha. Of them, two Champions (LT, out of 3) and one minion have counted. Initially I thought it was only counting the Champions, but that was not the case (it did not count at least one, defeated within a few yards of me.) It did count one minion, out of several groups in the area.

Not sure what's going on here, exactly. Again, I'm used to other Croatoa missions (such as the one where you defeat fir Bolg) being "iffy," since they tend to spawn near the border and you can't tell exactly where that border is for them to count, but here, again, I'm practically standing on the marker.

I'd logged out completely once I noticed this, then logged back in - no change.

Tuatha not counting - annotated.png

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Interesting. I have never had an issue with this, but I think I tend to hunt closer to the lake, come to think of it. Will give it a try.

Odd.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.