Proliferate "unlockable" Assault Rifles to Arachnos Soldier powerset

Warrior7

Exactly as the title says, it would be nice if Arachnos Soldiers could finally get the old unlockable Assault Rifle customizations. For some reason this was never on live despite the starting Arachnos Soldier powerset being graphically a subset of Assault Rifle. As it stands, we only have the old cash shop skins, which frankly look awful.

Specifically, the following should be ported:

• Council Assault Weapon
  • Council SMG
  • Tommy Gun
  • Vanguard Redding Rifle
  • Nemesis Rifle
  • Nemesis Rifle 2

and if you're feeling generous, Military Assault Rifle, since the Arachnos Soldier powerset only uses bullets and grenades unlike the actual Assault Rifle powerset.

It always sucked that despite being able to have costumes that weren't the Soldier uniform, we could never change the weapon as well. I won't pretend to know how difficult it actually is to get the other models rigged up for customization, but given AR uses similar attachment nodes et al. I'm hoping it's easy enough that this will happen one day.

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Up 2

• 1 year later
On 8/9/2020 at 4:03 PM, FoulVileTerror said:

I say all rifles for everyone!

I mean, all weapons for everyone too, while we're at it.

And some way to get any ranged attack to emit from any rifle.  Or other weapon.

Just . . . 

Yes.

All of the yes.

Arrow Gun!

Poop Launcher!

Plant Bow!

• Like 1

@Aurora Girl - Excelsior - BSOD
 Aurora Girl  (Blaster)- Energy/Atomic, Queen of Faceplants and former Mayor of Pinnacle Server  Straye  (Brute)- Savage/SR, Survivor of +4 ITF Nictus Crystals and Bobcat's Bane  Aurora Snow  (Corruptor) - Ice/Cold, AV Humiliator  Terraflux  (Controller) - Earth/Rad, Bass Exploder  Spynerette  (Arachnos Soldier) - Night Widow, Super Spy of Sneakiness and Stabbing  Snowberrie  (Tank) - Ice/Spines, Disco Ball and Lady of Winter