Procs for my Thug/Poison?

JnEricsonx

Just wondering what ones work best.   I already have the two +res or +def IOs from the two Pet Damage and two Recharge Intensive Pets sets.  Got one space open on Thugs T1, one open on Enforcer, probaly going to have 1 or 2 open for Bruiser, and one open on Gang War.  I know there's a plus AOE def, but there's also a Resist/Regen one.  I'll probably get both, just curious as to how good the Regen aspect is, as such.  Also, Damage procs for all 3, any worth it or no?  I think I was told the Purple Pet set's BU proc is great on Bruiser, but anything for Thugs or Enforcers?

Thugs give the others +Defense, so it may not be a bad place for two LotGs (Global Recharge/Defense and Defense). Bruiser likes the Smashing damage proc and Enforcers like the -Def damage proc and Achilles Heel. They're hard to slot, with so many things you want to squeeze in there.

They do. They do some -Def attacks so they could use Achilles or Lady Grey. But they do need more Accuracy since they're facing higher cons, and because they're less dependable a lot of builds may put extra Res or Def IOs in them, so not everyone looks to squeeze out more damage. But if you do try to max out Tier 1 damage, then Lady Grey is a good choice, with Achilles as a backup (though putting it in too many powers makes it less efficient as you'll waste debuff time by overriding it).

1 hour ago, Coyote said:

They do. They do some -Def attacks so they could use Achilles or Lady Grey. But they do need more Accuracy since they're facing higher cons, and because they're less dependable a lot of builds may put extra Res or Def IOs in them, so not everyone looks to squeeze out more damage. But if you do try to max out Tier 1 damage, then Lady Grey is a good choice, with Achilles as a backup (though putting it in too many powers makes it less efficient as you'll waste debuff time by overriding it).

You're thinking mercenaries. (thugs t2 does -def, not their t1)