How to get access to the advanced classes?

Seravajan

• 2 weeks later

Fwiw, I find squids to not really be "advanced", just more requiring tons and tons and tons of inf for "advanced builds" to support their tricks. Widows and soldiers are anything but advanced. You get whats on the tin from almost level 1. Moreover, whats on that tin is really, really, REALLY useful. Couple their inherent leadership powers with leadership itself, and you are cooking with gas in a very reall way. No fancy slotting required.

The WS and PB get a seemingly neverending contact that gives missions that become a bit harder than those other heroes get. Plus the Quantum enemies that get added to missions they're in can be a pain. My WS mainly only uses the squid form to deal with the knockback attacks that the Quantums have. I find it much easier to fight Quantums in human form on my PB than on my WS.

One particular King's Row mission is darn near impossible to solo on a squid, because it already has a red con Skull enemy in it. For Squids, it adds a Quantum standing right next to him.