Sentinal's Bio Armor Genomic Evolution Power is Bugged

Mystoc

more specifically when you use Genomic Evolution with  Offensive Adaption it is supposed to give you a range bonus and it does not, I tested the other two adaptations and the auto power works fine with them

according to Mids its supposed to give you around an 15% range bonus but it gives nothing in the combat attributes (and yes i for sure have the auto power that gives the ranged buff i triple checked)

these screenshots are from the beta x64 server if that matters i was trying to get max range possible for fun based on a Mids build I did

130301522_NoRangeBonus.PNG.ea6dcb0fbc8106c816ab914c1b453a19.PNG

184568866_ProofIhaveautopowerandrightadpationon.PNG.c24d4922cddb487e772e726830b319b1.PNG

Edited by Mystoc
  • Like 1

Seems like it's because the +range is flagged to not affect the caster:

If not (target.entref == source.entref)

Where the "not" should not be there. It's supposed to be a 15% range bonus which works out to an extra 9 feet. Also it seems like that effect is flagged as PvE-only which seems weird and incorrect.

• Thanks 1

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 15APR24)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube

2 hours ago, macskull said:

Seems like it's because the +range is flagged to not affect the caster:

If not (target.entref == source.entref)

Where the "not" should not be there. It's supposed to be a 15% range bonus which works out to an extra 9 feet. Also it seems like that effect is flagged as PvE-only which seems weird and incorrect.

oh wow 15% i thought it was half that yea having that extra range would rock if this is ever fixed

• 1 year later

On a happy note, it seems like the Sentinel version of Genomic Evolution now correctly provides its range bonus while in Offensive Adaptation stance.

BUUUUUT...

genomicevolutionbug.JPG.1ed6990e77be916b422e8de4f7644b8e.JPG

Yeah, while in Efficient Adaptation stance, Sentinel's Genomic Evolution provides 0,05 max endurance. Not 5, or 5%. You gain 5 hundredth of an endurance.

That's... that can't be right. Right? 🙂

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/26/2021 at 12:37 PM, Sylapsis said:

Yeah, while in Efficient Adaptation stance, Sentinel's Genomic Evolution provides 0,05 max endurance. Not 5, or 5%. You gain 5 hundredth of an endurance.

That's... that can't be right. Right? 🙂

Genomic Evolution is set to have

+5.0% maximum Endurance (self only) for 5.25s

Which looks like it should be right, but then you compare it to your Large Increased Endurance Bonus which gives

+225% maximum Endurance (self only) for 10.75s

and the Atlas Medallion which gives

+500% maximum Endurance (self only) for 10.75s

Clearly someone didn't realize that 100% maximum endurance is required to increase endurance by 1.

From Champion (Hero) and Infinity (Villain), currently playing on Everlasting.

Former member of the Hammers of Justice on Champion.

Raid leader for 'Everlasting TFs'.

Mains: Trickery Girl (Ill/Rad Controller), Burk (Sword/Shield Stalker), and 8 other complete badge characters.