Arrrh vs Hurrr. Taunts.

I've rolled a few tanks.  And I always seem to get the 'Hurrr!' taunt vs the more grand standing 'Arrrh!'  

Think it's related to 'Body Type' ie Giant Size body type gets the 'Ahhh' and standard gets the 'Hurrr.'  (I don't like the latter.  It sounds like the alt is being sick.)

Any chance of a mod to specify which  Taunt I can use?

Thanks.

Azrael.

2 hours ago, Golden Azrael said:

I've rolled a few tanks.  And I always seem to get the 'Hurrr!' taunt vs the more grand standing 'Arrrh!'  

Think it's related to 'Body Type' ie Giant Size body type gets the 'Ahhh' and standard gets the 'Hurrr.'  (I don't like the latter.  It sounds like the alt is being sick.)

Thanks.

Azrael.

Just to reiterate what I said on another post so others will know, that taunt file no longer exists and I can't find it on any other mirror sites either. If I ever stumble across that file, I will be all over it.   🙂

Edited by Solarverse
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Golden Azrael said:

Thanks.

Azrael.

The taunt has been posted on Solarverse's Consolidated List of Mods and is now available via the CoH Modder Tool! Enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1