Dropping Name: Boy Band

Oklahoman

So, this is a hard decision for me, but I have decided to drop the name Boy Band on Everlasting.

I've been sitting on the name in case I decided to move him back there, but it's pretty clear to me now that I am not going to, and I would like the name to be available to someone else who can use it. I could just drop it and post it in the drop name thread, which is probably what I should do, but as weird as it sounds I would like to know it has found a good home. I dread the thought that the name might end up on the 3rd page of someone's alt list. I recognize this is likely a sign I need to up my weekly therapy appointments.

For those who don't know, Boy Band was probably my second level 50, and he ran a lot of MSR "benefit concerts" on Everlasting. I love the community on Everlasting and had a lot of fun roleplaying him with you guys. But I hit a point where I wasn't getting to play as much as I would like, so I moved all my characters to a more populated server so that when I could get on there was something going on.

If you are interested in using the name (preferably as a Mastermind), I would also hand over the supergroup Atlas Records to you, including the associated base (ROCK-10368), which you would be free to do with as you like. My preference would be an active player who enjoys roleplaying. 

Not looking for anything in return other than an assurance the name will be put to good use. Send me a PM if you are interested. Thanks, Everlasting!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Ganger Mastermind is the clear Set choice for the character, but what about Illusion Control for the dopples?  

And just like in real life, there's only so long a boy band can survive before a newer, younger, more heart-throb-inducing bunch of boys take its place.   Sounds like a good roleplay story could be woven out of this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/20/2020 at 12:11 PM, Oklahoman said:

So, this is a hard decision for me, but I have decided to drop the name Boy Band on Everlasting.

I've been sitting on the name in case I decided to move him back there, but it's pretty clear to me now that I am not going to, and I would like the name to be available to someone else who can use it. I could just drop it and post it in the drop name thread, which is probably what I should do, but as weird as it sounds I would like to know it has found a good home. I dread the thought that the name might end up on the 3rd page of someone's alt list. I recognize this is likely a sign I need to up my weekly therapy appointments.

For those who don't know, Boy Band was probably my second level 50, and he ran a lot of MSR "benefit concerts" on Everlasting. I love the community on Everlasting and had a lot of fun roleplaying him with you guys. But I hit a point where I wasn't getting to play as much as I would like, so I moved all my characters to a more populated server so that when I could get on there was something going on.

If you are interested in using the name (preferably as a Mastermind), I would also hand over the supergroup Atlas Records to you, including the associated base (ROCK-10368), which you would be free to do with as you like. My preference would be an active player who enjoys roleplaying. 

Not looking for anything in return other than an assurance the name will be put to good use. Send me a PM if you are interested. Thanks, Everlasting!

I can tell you that you're already missed. Feels like there's a week that goes by that someone mentions "What happened to Boy Band?" Hope life goes well for you, man! Always welcome in Everlasting if you find your way back.

• Like 2