Server Naming and Location(s) |::| aka |::| Feels vs Reals

So a thought occurred just now as the 2nd server came online (can't wait to see the background on that).

A lot of us have deep ties to certain servers, SGs, etc as well as regions of the world (this isn't a USA only game!). Back in i2-ish I believe I chose Pinn because it was an East Coast / USA server (unless I'm wrong) and only occasionally "wandered" onto the other servers for the rather silly notion of preserving a small group of my character names (that I NEVER had trouble creating!). Going forward, we're likely to see a new world of i24/i25 and new servers. We're already sitting on two completely non-OG names, so how important will it be to try to rebuild the old on a stable new platform? Should we bother or simply stick to specific OG chat groups? Overall, this all fits great into the lore in general. :p

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)