Question about Teleport for WS and bind

Ejlertson

I was wondering if it would be possible to make a bind that allowed me to: Use Right Mouse to bring up the teleport targeting circles (Both when Im in Human and Dwarf form) and then execute the teleport when I click Left Mouse. 

Before you post or reply to anything online allways remember Wheaton´s Law!

You may play differently than most, but I would hate to bind the right mouse button to anything. I use it to execute attacks and target enemies. I would hate to be teleporting instead!

I use this bind because it works for all the teleports on all the archetypes and the need for using two keys makes sure you don't hit it by accident.

/bind lshift+lbutton "powexecname teleport$$powexecname translocation$$powexecname shadow step$$powexecname black dwarf step$$powexecname jaunt"

Left shift plus left mouse button and you will *BAMF* to your cursor location.

Edited by Vulpoid

1 hour ago, Vulpoid said:

You may play differently than most, but I would hate to bind the right mouse button to anything. I use it to execute attacks and target enemies. I would hate to be teleporting instead!

I use this bind because it works for all the teleports on all the archetypes and the need for using two keys makes sure you don't hit it by accident.

/bind lshift+lbutton "powexecname teleport$$powexecname translocation$$powexecname shadow step$$powexecname black dwarf step$$powexecname jaunt"

Left shift plus left mouse button and you will *BAMF* to your cursor location.

Just tried this bind. Absolutely nothing happens when i try to Shadow step or Dwarf teleport with it. Is there a typo in it?

Before you post or reply to anything online allways remember Wheaton´s Law!

OK, removed the need to hit LEFT shift. I added underscores too. Sorry if the first one did not work.
Try this...
/bind shift+lbutton "powexec_name shadow step$$powexec_name black dwarf step"

Should work.
Make sure you are hitting and holding the Left shift button down... AND... then clicking the left mouse button.

I actually have multiple files tied to mine, mostly because I built them ages ago on live and never changed them. 🙂

Main bind file:

NUMPAD1 "powexectoggleon Dark Nova$$goto_tray 7"
NUMPAD2 "powexectoggleoff Dark Nova$$goto_tray 8$$powexectoggleoff Black Dwarf$$bind_load_file c:\binds\wshumantp.txt"
NUMPAD3 "powexectoggleon Black Dwarf$$goto_tray 9$$bind_load_file c:\binds\bdwarftp.txt"

WSHUMANTP.txt:

lshift+click "powexec_name Shadow Step"

BDWARFTP.TXT:

lshift+click nop
lshift+click "powexec_name Black Dwarf Step"

Reasoning... eh. It's just changing the name of the power (I can probably do without the "nop" in black dwarf, really, my thinking was probably "clear the bind first" - I did mention these were *old* binds, right?) Not the most elegant, but it does work.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.