Political discussion should be ban (Period)

• Retired Game Master
11 hours ago, FoulVileTerror said:

Um, @GM Aurarius?

Might I recommend a slight clarification to "What punishment, if any, is meted out however will never be communicated."

Perhaps "publicized" instead of "communicated?"  After all, I believe the GMs do take their time to communicate with the offending party, in an effort to reduce repeat offenses.  It's just that those punishments aren't revealed to anyone except those who said punitive measures are being applied to.

Thank you for clarifying my statement. I did indeed mean that actions deemed necessary would not be communicated to any one but the party they were taken against.

As I have said, if someone is being harassed in-game or on the forums please report it.
If someone files a ticket simply because they don't like something or it doesn't align with their worldview it is a different issue. As always however the consequences of filing said tickets will stay between the person who filed them and the GM team.

I would like to take this opportunity to point out, that while politics and controversial topics have really come to a head this year and the discourse on said topics is more vital than ever, there are established services and avenues where discussion can and should be had.
Public channels in an online game, a game that offers a respite from the world, gives us a chance to be super and a city that is home to so many of us, are NOT among those places. The Code of Conduct is very clear.

Edited by GM Aurarius
Clarification
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

The Support page is always accessible should you require assistance or need to check the status of an already submitted ticket.

Consider volunteering as a Community Helper or Game Master || Gerne können Sie auch auf Deutsch mit mir in Kontakt treten, sollte dies für Sie einfacher sein. || GM Aurarius#7840 on Discord.