Funplex Graffiti Wall Contest! (OVER)

Wravis

Congratulations Pshaw and all of the other winners! Good hustle!

MONDAY!MONDAY! MONDAY!
OCTOBER 26th! 26th! 26th!
At 8PM EST!
THE BIG ONE! BIG ONE! BIG ONE!

TEN YELLOW DUCKIES!

I will be hiding 10 duckies in the Funplex! The first person to find and post a screenshot of ALL TEN DUCKIES can pick a message, a name done with greater detail, greater length, a different location, or a SG passcode promotion! This graffiti will be larger and/or more elaborate, or in a special, different location away from all the normie graffiti! Subject to my approval. Terms and conditions apply. Please read the rules for more details!

RULES:
- Take screenshots of all ten duckies and post them in this thread (along with your global). The first person to post a screenshot of a all then duckies wins.
- I reserve the right to refuse your message/name request, but will work with you to think of something reasonable if necessary.
- The contest runs until the duckies are found!

NOTES:
- No duckies will be hidden in the arcade. They are all busy being part of the whack-a-duck machine.
- No duckies will be hidden underneath the base. No need to jump off into the abyss.

- If you request a name for a character/player/SG other than your own, I will confirm with that person/SG Owner to make sure they are okay with having their name used.

- Previous winners may participate!

As a result of this contest, the Funplex will be closed all day Monday until the start of the hunt!

Hello friends!

The Funplex has a big boring blank boundary wall at its entrance and I want to make it pretty!

Spoiler

851NYgp.jpg

So I am going to hire some graffiti artists (actually just myself, 'cause I can) to make it less boring. But to do that, I need to have something to tag the wall with.

Introducing: The Great Funplex Graffiti Wall Duck Hunt!

Captain Goodtimes has hidden several rubber duckies throughout the Funplex base! There are 9 rubber duckies in total! 

Red Ink Witch
Orange Lightbloom
Yellow - VileTerror
Green - Twentysix
Blue Kinetic Velocity
Purple Andevault
Black Wolf74
White Cachee
Grey Claire Darling

Duckies left: NONE!

The first person to locate and post a screenshot of ONE of the duckies will get to pick a name, short message, or SG name to have immortalized on the wall, subject to my approval. Terms and conditions apply. Please read the rules for more details!

RULES:
- Take a screenshot of the ducky you found and post it in this thread (along with your global). The first person to post a screenshot of a specific color ducky wins.

- One ducky per player (Not per account.)
- Do not share the location of other duckies with your friends (Relying on the honor system for this).
- I reserve the right to refuse your message/name request, but will work with you to think of something reasonable if necessary.
- The contest runs until all the duckies are found!

- No duplicate messages!
- If you post more than one ducky location you will be disqualified.
NOTES:
- There are no duckies hidden in the arcade. They are all busy being part of the whack-a-duck machine.
- There are no duckies hidden underneath the base. No need to jump off into the abyss.
- I will not be removing the duckies immediately after they are posted, but I will attempt to get them removed ASAP.

- If you request a name for a character/player other than your own, I will confirm with that person to make sure they are okay with having their name used.

The base passcode is Funplex-11364

Click here for an example of Funplex owner, Captain Goodtimes' graffiti handiwork.

Spoiler

CG6paLW.jpg

Edited by Wravis
  • Like 2

Give me money to draw your characters!

Visit one of the public RP spaces I've made on Everlasting!
Cabin-8752 - Funplex-11364 - Crash-15210 - Law-18824 - Exploreonfoot-20176 - Upside-14574 - Boardwalk-23004 - Gym-25035 - Chicken-25922 - Campus-25500 - Choochoo-28184

Fixed it, thaaanks!

Claire Darling has found the grey ducky and saved the pizzeria! Don't Blink found the white ducky!

Edited by Wravis
  • Like 1

Cabin-8752 - Funplex-11364 - Crash-15210 - Law-18824 - Exploreonfoot-20176 - Upside-14574 - Boardwalk-23004 - Gym-25035 - Chicken-25922 - Campus-25500 - Choochoo-28184

Kinetic Velocity and Lightbloom have located the blue and orange duckies! 

Only one remains!

• Like 1

I am officially confounded!

I checked ALL of those places!   I swear!  (Ok, maybe not Orange ducky's spot, but all the rest of them.)

. . . I must be blind.

. . . which makes it kind of mind-blowing that I found the frickin' Yellow ducky of all of them, given how much of a pain it was to spot that one.

CONGRATULATIONS INK WITCH ON FINDING THE FINAL DUCKY!

I've already removed the found duckies, because I plan on...

The Big One!

More details to follow, soon.

Edited by Wravis
  • Like 1

MONDAY!MONDAY! MONDAY!
OCTOBER 26th! 26th! 26th!
At 8PM EST!
THE BIG ONE! BIG ONE! BIG ONE!

TEN YELLOW DUCKIES!

I will be hiding 10 duckies in the Funplex! The first person to find and post a screenshot of ALL TEN DUCKIES can pick a message, a name done with greater detail, greater length, a different location, or a SG passcode promotion! This graffiti will be larger and/or more elaborate, or in a special, different location away from all the normie graffiti! Subject to my approval. Terms and conditions apply. Please read the rules for more details!

RULES:
- Take screenshots of all ten duckies and post them in this thread (along with your global). The first person to post a screenshot of a all then duckies wins.
- The contest runs until the duckies are found!

NOTES:
- No duckies will be hidden in the arcade. They are all busy being part of the whack-a-duck machine.
- No duckies will be hidden underneath the base. No need to jump off into the abyss.

- If you request a name for a character/player/SG other than your own, I will confirm with that person/SG Owner to make sure they are okay with having their name used.

- Previous winners may participate!

As a result of this contest, the Funplex will be closed all day Monday until the start of the hunt!

Edited by Wravis
  • Like 1