Playing without travel powers

EggKookoo

Combat Jumping's biggest problem for travel is that while it has decent vertical mobility, it has almost no horizontal mobility. But combined with Hurdle (which has more horizontal then vertical mobility) they mix rather well. Can't leap tall buildings in a single bound, but can get around most zones fairly easily and quickly.

Combat Jumping's biggest problem for travel is that while it has decent vertical mobility, it has almost no horizontal mobility. But combined with Hurdle (which has more horizontal then vertical mobility) they mix rather well. Can't leap tall buildings in a single bound, but can get around most zones fairly easily and quickly.

Combat Jumping isn't a travel power, it's a combat mobility power ala Hover. If you want more, Ninja Run gives you good horizontal mobility (60 mph) as well as big jumps. Jump Pack lets you 'infinite jump' for 30 seconds at a time. Jetpacks are 60mph flight and run from 50 to 500k inf for 5 hours of flight time at the p2w vendor.

I don't think I saw anyone mention the permanent options: Rocket Board, Flying Carpet, and the Void Skiff (an orange energy disc.)

They're a cool 1 million from the P2W vendor, which is only one rare salvage. Detoggling your powers when they're used is a bit annoying, but they're fast and save you a power slot.

Jetpacks don't detoggle your powers and are 50k for 5 hours. When are you going to use 5 hours of a jetpack at once?

Jetpacks don't detoggle your powers and are 50k for 5 hours. When are you going to use 5 hours of a jetpack at once?

Nothing wrong with more options, especially ones that have some thematic variety.

I don't think I saw anyone mention the permanent options: Rocket Board, Flying Carpet, and the Void Skiff (an orange energy disc.)

They're a cool 1 million from the P2W vendor, which is only one rare salvage. Detoggling your powers when they're used is a bit annoying, but they're fast and save you a power slot.

Heck, I don't think I killed the 1 hour I got for the Atlas Park Radio Mission with my main.  Of course, he had Teleport because of being a Stone Tanker, and I eventually got Ninja Run, so that helped a lot.

Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?

They called me crazy? They called me insane? THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right.