Lt. Harris is Missing (Spoilers)

Brizzle

Hello all,

I attempted to complete the Fire Wire arc in Mercy Island via Oroboros today and ran into a problem: the very last objective requires the player to speak to Lt. Harris and, when I go to his location, he is not there.  My only guess as to why would probably be because I completed Harris's arc long ago and might have killed him at the end of the original arc?  Anyway, I am unable to complete the mission and so will not get credit for completing the arc, which is need for an accolade badge.  Anyone else experience this? I did send a petition out about an hour ago but was hoping maybe someone experienced this and found a solution?  Thanks in advance for any help!

Is it indicating the elevator or his actual location back in an alley?

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

I took the elevated down at which point, the objective changed to "Talk to Lt. Harris." Ran to his location and he is not there.  Tried porting back to Oro and then returned to Mercy, no luck.  Also tried zoning to another zone, also nada.

Could be a hiccup with plot progression.  After completing his story arc Lt. Harris is supposed to die or disappear.  Possible that Ouro isn't putting him back where he belongs if you already did his arc.  A similar bug happens in Praetoria where if you run Calvin Scott's story arc before Crow, Crow dies and locks you out of the first two chapters of Neutropolis' Crusader arcs.

• Like 2

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.