patrol xp

lokpyrite

You can get (as I recall) up to one full level's worth of patrol XP. Ten bubbles = ten days, the way it was initially set to fill.

Wiki article

Not sure what you're asking about with the day job. The law enforcer one gives an XP bonus, but that doesn't give more or less patrol XP - if anything, it should burn through it faster.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

16 hours ago, lokpyrite said:

So, where does patrol xp max out?  Someone said in chat that it was 10 days, if so when does it max out if you're using the police office dayjob?

16 hours ago, Greycat said:

You can get (as I recall) up to one full level's worth of patrol XP. Ten bubbles = ten days, the way it was initially set to fill.

Wiki article

Not sure what you're asking about with the day job. The law enforcer one gives an XP bonus, but that doesn't give more or less patrol XP - if anything, it should burn through it faster.

Patrol XP will stack with the Law Enforcer bonus XP. I use that in conjunction with P2W Double XP on occasion to "power level" some characters.

By power leveling, I mean teaming up with a level 50 or 2 and run their missions.