First Ever Homecoming Base Contest - Community Vote!

GM ColdSpark

Community Choice for First Ever Homecoming Base Contest  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Which of our amazing Honourable Mentions do you think deserves to be named the "Community Choice"?

• Aegis House
    • Anti Unwise Council
    • Deep Star
    • Hallowed Grounds
    • The Divine

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/20 at 08:00 AM

• Lead Game Master

Hello all,

So the other GM's on the judging team and I have reviewed the bases, and whilst deliberations are ongoing to decide the final winner and the runners up, we thought it would be fun for you to be involved too. So we have pulled out 5 amazing bases, which are not now in the running for the final winner or runners up spots but which we thought are more than deserving of being our "Honourable Mentions". 

We'd like to invite you to take a look at these 5 over the next week and vote using the poll to tell us which one you think is worthy of being our "Community Choice" winner. 

The winning base designers will be awarded 5000 merits to be split between them in the event there's more than one designer, and a golden title in game.

I'm putting the details below, with the links to the forum post of their specific entries along with the base codes so you can hop in for a little look-around. So.... as they say on X-Factor.... in no particular order (actually it's alphabetical!) here are our 5 Honourable Mentions!

Honourable Mentions
Supergroup Name Server Link to Entry Base Code
Aegis House Everlasting Post Aegis-10808
Anti Unwise Council Torchbearer Post Pizza-2544
Deep Star Everlasting Post DEEP-16353
Hallowed Grounds Everlasting Post GHOST-1471
The Divine Excelsior Post Divine-1512

Voting is open NOW and will be open until November 11th.

Edited by GM ColdSpark
  • Like 4

GM ColdSpark

Lead Game Master

Ways to Contact Me: Here is the link to the Homecoming Discord  and I am GM ColdSpark

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

Oh, wow! Thank you so much for picking mine as a honorable mention! Good luck to everyone else who placed as well!

To any friends of mine who come across this poll, I ask that you take the time to check out ALL the bases before making your vote. If you vote purely on the person or base you know the best, you may miss one that deserves to be seen!

Please make sure to use /visscale 5 when touring everyone's bases!

You may miss a lot of detail otherwise! Don't worry - you can set it back to normal by simply typing /visscale 1, or even just closing the game!

Edited by Squidget
  • Like 5

• Lead Game Master

Hmm is working for me - I've just edited and re-populated the link... maybe that'll do the trick. Importantly though you've got the basecode handy. I'd certainly encourage folks to go visit the bases, don't just vote using the screenshots submitted - I want folks to be able to really see what the bases are about!

GM ColdSpark

Lead Game Master

Ways to Contact Me: Here is the link to the Homecoming Discord  and I am GM ColdSpark

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

• Developer

The quality and skill that goes into truly outstanding base-building will never cease to absolutely floor me every time I encounter it haha; Major kudos to everyone, some insanely impressive work here. 🙂

Love this game and its community? Want to give back? Volunteer as a Game Master! Help make Homecoming the best it can be!

Writer of the Patch Notes

Red side, best side!