A Badge for Completing all Warshade/Peacebringer-specific Missions

Frostmoon

Alright, so I recently got through the entirety of Shadowstar's arc, and was kind of surprised to see that it comes with no badge. To anyone not in the know, Shadowstar is the Warshade-specific contact who has a giant, overarching set of missions; the first set unlocks at level 1, and the last set unlocks at level 45, so it's huge. I believe Sunstorm, the Peacebringer equivalent, acts the same way, too, and I believe he also lacks a badge. Getting a badge for completing the whole set isn't something all that important, just a bit surprising with how long these arcs are.

I'd think the main reason not to is having badge-hunting characters who aren't Khelds excluded because they can't reach those contacts. But given we have other stuff that tracks (history plaques, for instance,) that might be worked around for those playing the arcs through. (Think I'd want the name changed for if you're a Kheld or not, though.)

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

On 11/8/2020 at 12:30 PM, Greycat said:

I'd think the main reason not to is having badge-hunting characters who aren't Khelds excluded because they can't reach those contacts. But given we have other stuff that tracks (history plaques, for instance,) that might be worked around for those playing the arcs through. (Think I'd want the name changed for if you're a Kheld or not, though.)

Ahh, I didn't even think about that. That definitely explains why the badges don't exist.