Inconsistent behavior of CJ/SJ icons

On multiple characters the behavior of CJ and SJ icons on my buff bar is weirdly inconsistent.

Seems like it MAY be only on characters that have BOTH CJ and SJ, but not certain.

One version of the bug: When I log the character in, with CJ toggled on, CJ icon is Blinking as if it only has 10 seconds left but does not go away.

Another version of the bug: When I log in with SJ toggled on, then switch to CJ, both icons remain in my buffs.

I have attached screen shots to try to demonstrate. 

screenshot_201115-13-14-56.jpg

Screenshot (44).png

• Developer

Just transferred over a character who has both CJ and SJ...

Verified issue. Something is up; If I log-in with Super Jump on and switch to CJ; I get the same thing with both icons at once.

Issue with CJ.PNG

When I logged in with CJ running; I still have both icons; With just CJ running; Didn't see the blinking here. But will test again in a bit shortly; Need to eat dinner haha.

Edited by Nayreia / Karonax

Love this game and its community? Want to give back? Volunteer as a Game Master! Help make Homecoming the best it can be!

Writer of the Patch Notes

Red side, best side!

• Developer

Despite both icons showing; I only get the boost from CJ in attributes; Seems like just a display issue. Toggling either power makes the phantom one go away, seems to only trigger with the power if you log-in with it running.

Love this game and its community? Want to give back? Volunteer as a Game Master! Help make Homecoming the best it can be!

Red side, best side!

• Developer

Noticed it myself after zoning on my Bane Spider with Super Jump; Might be powers that share exclusivity with another?

blink.gif

At the very least, can say both variants of this issue have been verified. I'll play around with it and see if anything else stands out.

• Like 1

Red side, best side!

• Developer

Noticed it now logging onto a character that only has CJ and with it occurring on both CJ/SS: Both powers were running on the character when they logged out. So might not even be directly correlated to overlapping powers on a single character, might simply be ones that have exclusivity lock-out in general:

blink2.gif

Clarification on error report.
  • Confused 1

Red side, best side!