A Simple, Heartfelt Thank You...

MisterK

I dabbled in the beta a bit. And have tried a bunch of the new and/or updated features in Issue 27....

Simply, thank you devs, and all who contributed to this issue!

I am amazed at the professionalism and thoughtfulness that went into every facet of it.

BRAVO!

PS: I'm even pleasantly surprised by the changes to base teleportation, the piece I was apprehensive about.

• Like 10

I would also like to thank the Devs for their work.  I am grateful beyond words for CoX being back.  I know this is a no-pay job - but I certainly don't want it to be thankless.

Just a note, Every now and again (I think it was Novembers) , my son and I would stop playing whatever games we were playing and would talk about and remember CoX Live around the day the lights got switched off - kind of a memorial.  We both enjoyed it alot.  It was the one game we found that we could enjoy together.  Eventually, we would play MineCraft together, but it was a very poor replacement. 

Years later (actually this summer) he had seen something about CoX, and I discovered Homecoming.  I figured out how to log in and we both made accounts and started playing again.  I play every day (after work and on weekends) - this is how I show my appreciation.

So, a big heartfelt THANK YOU! filled with my gratitude, to you all.

• Like 1

I am thankful to have a place I can have fun and enjoy playing the best game I ever played. It's been beyond hope. In the year 2020 I have so needed Paragon City. Thanks to all the raid leaders on Everlasting and the raid partcipants and all the good people on the shard. And thank you to the developers who keep making a great game better! ---on their own time!

• Like 1

Yes, let me add to this.  Thank you to all the Homecoming team, GMs, Devs, Administrators, and other people whom I'm not aware of, for not only giving us this place to play this great game, but also for keeping and updating it as well.  I believe you are all volunteers which makes what you all do that more appreciated.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Xeres said:

...updating it as well.

This is the part that always amazes me. I was overjoyed simply to find that Paragon City was back at all, but that it's in active development and such professionally managed development at that, is simply astounding.

A heartfelt "Thank you" to everyone involved.

• Like 1