Combat Teleport

KC4800

My Ill/TA Controller had TP Foe prior to the update. I know that this was replaced with TP Target. However, in my build for some reason, it got auto replaced with Combat Teleport, which is a self TP power, that I really don't want to use. It still has the Acc IO I had in TP Foe. So I guess what I am asking is...the only way I can get my TP Foe functionality back is with a respec right?

{Heavy Sigh}

I hate respeccing my lvl 50s.

• Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,  Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty

Recall Friend got replaced with TP Ally/Foe. TP Foe got replaced with Combat Teleport.

So... yes you will have to respec. But you get Recall Friend for free to make use of with Superior Invis, which isn't a bad trade in my mind.

Me, I have to work out how to re-do my Warshade's teleport binds to make use of the new TP powers.

Edited by pyrocumulus

1 hour ago, KC4800 said:

So I guess what I am asking is...the only way I can get my TP Foe functionality back is with a respec right?

Yeah, and it goes the other way, too.  My dark/archery defender had Recall Friend *AND* TP Foe.  Now she has Combat Teleport, which does not fit the character or how I play her.  So, I need to respec to dump the Combat Teleport.  To be fair, I tried it out and it's a lot of fun and I can see how it would mesh really well with some powersets and play styles - just not this character.

• Like 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

19 hours ago, pyrocumulus said:

Me, I have to work out how to re-do my Warshade's teleport binds to make use of the new TP powers.

Ugh, that sounds like a huge job.

• Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,  Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty