Tiny email QoL change

srmalloy

When you're sending email, the game complains and won't let you send it if the email doesn't have text in both the subject and the body; this is worthwhile, so you can tell the recipient why you're sending it. When you're sending email to yourself, though, it's redundant to say why -- you're usually not going to be sending messages, except for things like base passcode macros you want to have available to all your alts; it's normally an attachment or inf -- recipes, enhancements, salvage, or merits. It's not a big thing, but if the email function didn't require a message body when you were sending email to yourself, it would make it a little more convenient -- for example, if you're sending empyrean merits, you open mail, click 'New', drag the merit into the mail, and it populates your global name and the subject, but you still have to tab or click into the message body and type something; not having to do this (or having the game automatically put something like a period into the body when you're sending mail to yourself) would simplify the process a little.

Even simpler, much like it autofills the subject line with the name of the item being sent if the subject line is empty, just have it autofill the message body with the name and the recipient with your own global when they are empty.

Personally I get around this by just keeping a "Reply to this!" email from myself around and just replying to it endlessly. Same result as this suggestion, I just hit Reply instead of New to open a new email. My Email tab is red 24/7 anyway because of all the useless junk I get out of Super Boosters.