Plaque missing in Abandoned Sewer Network

Nilt

The plaque says. "Look down, you're standing in crap"

It actually says:

"Yep we sent someone ALLLLL the way down into this abandoned sewer, jam packed with dangerous cults and aliens just to hang this plaque. Why? Cause we're actually crazy here in the City Historical Society! SOMEONE STOP US! WE'RE MAD WITH POWER! WE'LL EVEN HANG PLAQUES IN ACTIVE WAR ZONES WE DON'T CARE!"

The plaque says. "Look down, you're standing in crap"

It actually says:

"Yep we sent someone ALLLLL the way down into this abandoned sewer, jam packed with dangerous cults and aliens just to hang this plaque. Why? Cause we're actually crazy here in the City Historical Society! SOMEONE STOP US! WE'RE MAD WITH POWER! WE'LL EVEN HANG PLAQUES IN ACTIVE WAR ZONES WE DON'T CARE!"

seems like something a Palpatine would do

I went to Ouroboros all i got was this lousy secret!

• 1 month later

This plaque is driving me knucking futs! I can't find the plaque in the sewers where it's meant to be, and I can't access the abandoned sewers without doing a trial??  I took the taskforce from Mairenn MacGregor and it still isn't the abandoned sewer network?!  seems a bit of a waste of time tbh

This plaque is driving me knucking futs! I can't find the plaque in the sewers where it's meant to be, and I can't access the abandoned sewers without doing a trial??  I took the taskforce from Mairenn MacGregor and it still isn't the abandoned sewer network?!  seems a bit of a waste of time tbh

Enter regular sewers, there should be a door on the right for the abandoned sewers. 

• 3 months later